Taika Oyata Kyusho

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Again-I am willing to travel to almost anywhere to train with whoever as long as it is within reason. So I guess I am willing to walk the walk. though I choose not to talk the talk.

OkinawaPeichin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I am guessing that the LOL is an attempt to insult but I choose not to engage in arguments on the internet.

My website is http://www.thaing.net there is a ton of information up there on me including pics of me fighting. Here is a segment Indis martial arts did on us
and if you check the page out you will see video of my guys fighting Muay Thai, grappling and MMA. Asl about me on MMA.tv a lot of people over there know me and about 10 years ago a match I did was stremed live on the net.

Theodore I have 2 Burmese nationals with recent Burmese Boxing records who escaped to the us and train with us one who fought in MFC.

Please do not take this as a challenge but if you are in the area you are more than welcome to check me out you will find I am who and what I say I am.

Nice interview in that mpeg!
I think we have similar ideas about the fighting arts. If you are ever over in this side of the world please feel free to contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:

turbo1975

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
They where part of the offical rules...they say it in the beginning of UFC 2 watch it.

The sport as evolved since then and the rules have changed as well.

Latest Discussions