TaeKwonDo Paddle

EvanWinther

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Found this paddle at a Thrift store for FIVE DOLLARS. I'm super stoked on the buy but I can't find it anywhere online someone tell me something about it :)

Last edited:
OP
EvanWinther

EvanWinther

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
So I can't post a picture and I can't delete this post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess this is stuck here now

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about these things?
file_335_17.jpg

If so, what is there to know? Someone holds it. You strike it. Repeat.
How can you make it past a week of training and not be familiar with these things? #baffled

You should be able to upload a picture by clicking on the "upload a file" button in the lower right corner of your reply screen.

TrueJim

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
So it's not a pot-passer to use with your Fancy Eating Table? (The table with the green felt top and handy pockets in the corners.)

tumblr_nit3t0UbC51r68yyfo1_1280.jpg

OP
EvanWinther

EvanWinther

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
If so, what is there to know? Someone holds it. You strike it. Repeat.
How can you make it past a week of training and not be familiar with these things? #baffled

I thought it might be interesting to know what brand, what price they retail at. Thanks for your sarcasm though

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought it might be interesting to know what brand, what price they retail at. Thanks for your sarcasm though

That's not sarcasm. That's legitimate bafflement. Your avatar and your profile say you're a 1st Dan. You're on the internet.
I don't see how it's possible to get to 1st Dan and not be familiar with targets. It would be absolutely impossible for any of our students.
Nor do I see how it's possible to have an internet connection and not know how to google 'kicking target' or 'striking target' or 'taekwondo paddle' and read the results.

OP
EvanWinther

EvanWinther

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Haha you misunderstood my post :)
I use target 2-3 times a week but I wanted to share the one I found at the Thrift shop and hope someone could tell me what brand it is/how much money it costs new

OP
EvanWinther

EvanWinther

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
And I misunderstood yours, thinking sarcasm was intended. Sorry

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
$20-30 new, from countless sources. Google is your friend, when you want to know prices...