The 5 NYC boros
Tel# (718) 332-7460
www.rusanyc.com

Dates of the seminar July 26th and July 27th 2003

13410 SE 32nd Street Bellevue, WA 98005
(425) 644-8539
http://aikieast.com/aikieast.html
http://aikieast.com/aikido.htm#index
Located within fifteen minutes of Seattle, Renton, Kirkland, Mercer Island, and Issaquah in the Factoria neighborhood of Bellevue, WA.

Cost
$150.00 for two days, $90.00 for one day and "at the door " $95.00 /$180. In addition to those registering early getting a price break, included in the seminar price will be a copy of the Russian System Guidebook (by Vladimir Vasiliev.) Deadline for receiving guidebook with registration is June 30th. Also all first responders (LEO, Fire/rescue, ambulance etc.) and all military (Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard,) will get a discount.
Please note that space is limited.

Syllabus As quoted by Mr. Green

"I can tell you I will include some breathing work, relaxation and the unusual muscle co-ordination exercises. Although Aikido does
not have striking as a focus - I will verse the participants in some of the unusual circular striking techniques we use that they might adapt to their movement/projections. Expect a STRONG emphasis on workable self-protection skill and some of the unusual takedown methods also. (I take my teaching of reality skills seriously, and
this will be evident). I will also include some Law enforcement skills also with an emphasis on the Russian methods and personal experience"

Expect the above and more. Seminar is open to all, of any style of any experience.

For more information contact
Brian King
(206) 293-9490
[email protected]

OP
Brian King

Brian King

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
SYSTEMA
(RUSSIAN MARTIAL ART)

Bear Creek Systema Study Circle
Is proud to announce the addition of Jim King to the list of instructors whom will be teaching at the JULY 26th & 27th seminar.

Who is Jim King?

Jim King is one of Vladimir Vasiliev’s Senior Instructors in Toronto, Canada. During his service in the American military, Jim served in the 2/75th Ranger Battalion, E Company, 109th Military Intelligence Battalion (Long Range Surveillance Unit-Airborne), and the 82nd Airborne Division in the late’80’s and early ‘90’s. Jim has spent the last four years in Toronto learning the Russian System under the masterful instruction of Vladimir. He has also had the opportunity to travel to Russia on the annual training trip for the last three years to learn under Mikhail Ryabko, Vladimir’s teacher. Further, Jim has the truly unique experience one being of the few individuals in the world that has trained both with the American and Russian special operations units. Jim has extensive training and experience with all manner of weapons and tactics as well as the philosophy, movement, and application of the Russian System.

We at Bear Creek Systema look forward to once again train with Jim and we welcome his addition to the list of instructors that we will be hosting at this seminar.

For information or to send payment

Aikido Eastside

Attn: Brian King

Bear Creek Systema

13410 SE 32nd Street

Bellevue, Wa. 98005

Or phone

(206) 293-9490

Or e-mail

[email protected]

OP
Brian King

Brian King

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The times have been set! 10am until 5pm both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday we will be having a pizza fed after the training 7ish until 9ish. There are still spots available.

See you on the mat soon
Friends
Brian

Latest Discussions