Systema Seminar in Colorado

B

Brad S.

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Martin's seminar was fantastic and I can highly recommend you go to one of his seminars if you have the chance. There wasn't one thing I didn't like about this seminar and want to express my appreciation to my instructor Brad for having him there. Thanks.

Now back to the hot tub to try and ward off some of the soreness :eek:

:p

Mark Jakabcsin

Green Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Chuck,
Good to hear from you. At least I suspect this is the Chuck I met in San Diego earlier this year during a Vlad seminar. Are you, Mike or Jeff going to be at the Expo down in Vegas later this year? I am flying in on Wednesday. Perhaps you guys are taking another bus trip? :) Let me know and the first round of beers is on me. If not I am planning on coming to visit you guys in January when you host Vlad. Then the first round of beers is on you......yes? Take care and hope to see you guys soon.

mark j

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes, you have the right Chuck, Mark good to hear from you too.
I have that week off just to go to the Expo with Brad and Sabrina and I believe Jeff is going too. Looking forward to going just to get to Vegas and train with Vlad and the rest of you some more.
I'll even buy you a beer too or Vodka if you prefer. See you there!

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I want to go over the shoulder walking you wrote about on the Aikido forum. I've been working on it, just can't get very far yet.

OP
R

Rich_

Just an off-topic observation... that's a *woefully* inappropriate Teutonic iron cross to be wearing on a Russian MA forum, Klondike... a bit like wearing a bullseye to an archery contest ;)

Hope the seminar went well!

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It's just a icon of a sticker a local mustang club I'm in uses, didn't know it was offensive.

Seminar was great ;)

OP
R

Rich_

Not offensive to me, Chuck, just yanking your crank. ;)

What material was covered?

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
We worked on grabs and knife attacks, Martin and my instructor Brad even used a real knife on some people so they learn to move better. It was a hard day of work but alot of fun too.