Sun_Tzu

S

sun_tzu

Well... I am bran spanking new here... and to martial arts, save for all the bruce lee movies I have seen. I am particularly interested in studying Kendo or Kenjitsu. I have always admited the Japaneese fighting style and hope to learnfrom it and teach my children to learn from them as well.

Thanks for hosting such a cool site.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to the site.

Any Kendo clubs around you to join? (Lot's of fun, expect to get whacked on the head a lot and do a lot of yelling :) )

OP
S

sun_tzu

Wow, thanks guys. I will have questions for you, I am sure... but I think I will save them for the main body of the forum... As for the schools in my area, I will let you know. I haven't found one yet but I havent been looking very long.

Thanks a lot for your warm welcomes.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
sun_tzu said:
Wow, thanks guys. I will have questions for you, I am sure... but I think I will save them for the main body of the forum... As for the schools in my area, I will let you know. I haven't found one yet but I havent been looking very long.

Thanks a lot for your warm welcomes.
Yes, welcome and that's a cool avatar!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
sun_tzu said:
Well... I am bran spanking new here... and to martial arts, save for all the bruce lee movies I have seen. I am particularly interested in studying Kendo or Kenjitsu. I have always admited the Japaneese fighting style and hope to learnfrom it and teach my children to learn from them as well.

Thanks for hosting such a cool site.

Welcome!!:ultracool

Mike

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, Sun Tzu. This site is remarkable and wholy helpful. I look forward to your posts.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Be welcome to the forum
When you get around to asking questions just start a thread inthe proper area i am sure you will get answeres

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Sun_Tzu :wavey:

Welcome to Martial Talk! Have you started any training yet or are you still in the investigation stage? Feel free to ask any questions you may have about any martial arts subject or if you have any questions about the board in general. I look forward to your posts. :asian:

Latest Discussions