sulsa camp this year

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Surely an enthralling event in and of itself. Don't forget to take lots of pictures.
:)
Hey, I go to all my sons gamesÂ…baseball, soccer, etcÂ….Actually, I am currently getting such a thrill from watching them compete in martial arts tournaments. (It is literally more stressful to me than any national or international competition that I ever competed in). Ah, the joys of parenting. Farang She-Sulsa!
Farang, Sir! :)

If you're speaking of the band competition being enthralling ... well, I gotta admit I'm excited because the high school she attends were the national champions two years running, always place high otherwise and swept the Rose Festival awards in 2007! They are working the hardest drill they've ever done and have original music this year, so it promises to be a good one!

My youngest boy is in tackle football and is jealous he's too young for sulsa camp! :lol2: But his team is strong and high in rankings right now as well.

You're right about the stress though - I've never been so interested in football nor music! :D

OP
hwarang_do_adam

hwarang_do_adam

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
if im allowed i will take many pictures of sulsa camp. I just spent like half my paycheck on a 10 megapixle camra.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What school dose she attend
If you doo not wish to answere I will understand
Grimfang"s high school held many national and presidential awards and he martch for the whole time he was there
Anaheim High School in Calif.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
if im allowed i will take many pictures of sulsa camp. I just spent like half my paycheck on a 10 megapixle camra.
Now the *pictures*, you'll want to talk to Master Corona about - definitely. He *did* mention pictures when we spoke on the phone.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What school dose she attend
If you doo not wish to answere I will understand
Grimfang"s high school held many national and presidential awards and he martch for the whole time he was there
Anaheim High School in Calif.
Yeah I can't answer here, sorry.

OP
hwarang_do_adam

hwarang_do_adam

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
yes. I do not want to give names. It was a black belt and his father.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Is this camp style specific? How restrivtive is it?

Sounds like a very worthwhile camp, but it seems to be rather difficult to gain access....

OP
hwarang_do_adam

hwarang_do_adam

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
you kind of halffto know someone who trains in hwarangdo or know kjn corona or one of the instructers other than that the next one is in 09 and you can contact kjn corona about it or shesulsa or me.

WanHwa

White Belt
Reaction score
Sulsa camp was fun! You're right SheSulsa, it was grueling! I realized just how out of shape I really am. I plan on beginning my training now for the next camp! Hope to see you there!

WanHwa

P.S. Adam.... Far away... far away... Get your hands off of my chips!

ancient warrior

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
any 1 know if kjn marco walker will be there? i hear he is one of the best instructors for real sulsa camps.........

Latest Discussions