Success story - Disabled women 1 - would-be rapist 0

Dik

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I thought you might like to watch this first hand account about how a disabled lady fought off her attacker.

She's my hero

Last edited by a moderator:

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I'd have taught her how to use a Smith & Wesson Centennial .38. And she carry it 7/24.

That way a disabled lady can take on MULTIPLE attackers and ruin their day.

For the word "NO" means so much more when you have a gun in your hand.

Deaf

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Deaf, I'm with you. A .45 with a loaded mag ready to be snapped in and racked is the Best equalizer I know of. Now attacking on unarmed Disabled woman? This guy just screams " I'm a confident Winner" doesn he? Too bad he wasn't shot, removal from the gene pool would have been a great service to rest of mankind. :sniper:This is fitting into the definition of " he needed killin"

Lori

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Firearms are great equalizers...I love 'em myself. But none of that diminishes the strength and courage this woman had to both fight off her attacker and keep it together to see him convicted in court.

Scroll back through some pages in MT and you can find the stories of people that have had to do this for real, and the kind of a toll the trial takes on them...even though the bad guy is the one in the hot seat.

Well done.

Tanaka

Purple Belt
Reaction score
That's awesome that a disabled woman was able to overcome a fully able male. If someone would have asked me if that was possible without weapons. I would of most likely said no.

kungfu penguin

Green Belt
Reaction score
what is going to be sad is when he goes to jail and the guy's rep is going to come out that he got schooled by a disabled woman. that is going to be the joke of the cell block