Strategy Board

Calm Intention

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I know every style attempts to employ its own philosophy and style(some are mixed of course), but I wonder if its possible to have a seperate board that deals directly with 'strategy' or strategical concepts.

I think it would be interesting if people would convey their personal views of both their paticular 'arts' strategy, and how they've incorporated it into the variety of circumstances that have presented themself in actual battle or sparring.

The member should state their art, and the circumstances which caused the paticular strategy and tactics they employed, how they adapted, etc.

Paul B

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to MT, C.I.!!

That's a very good idea,one that I would like to see as well. It would be cool to have an area exclusively for technical pictures or diagrams..maybe a few video clips on technique as well. I know there is a members gallery for some pictures or clips..but I think it's more of an "Hey,check this out." type of deal.

Not that there's anything preventing discussion,of course.:)

OP
C

Calm Intention

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Paul B said:
Hi and welcome to MT, C.I.!!

That's a very good idea,one that I would like to see as well. It would be cool to have an area exclusively for technical pictures or diagrams..maybe a few video clips on technique as well. I know there is a members gallery for some pictures or clips..but I think it's more of an "Hey,check this out." type of deal.

Not that there's anything preventing discussion,of course.:)
:

Thankyou Paul,

It would be interesting to hear members convert their physical action & techniques into relative concepts of both strategy and/or philosophy.
The video idea would be a welcome additional support also(if not overly cumbersome to produce).

Latest Discussions