Strangest thing keeps happening at the gym.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People keep coming up to me saying that they enjoy watching me workout. I used to think that it was related to my martial arts, but I'm now starting to think that they just say that because I have gray hair and a gut lol.

So I guess now I'm part of that group of overweight guys who inspire because of their determination lol.

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So, should we expect to see a link to your onlyfans page soon?
Lol please "break glass in case of emergency " if I do something like that ha ha ha. plus JowGaWolf doesn't scream onlyfans. Now DirtyDog onlyfans is a winner lol.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol please "break glass in case of emergency " if I do something like that ha ha ha. plus JowGaWolf doesn't scream onlyfans. Now DirtyDog onlyfans is a winner lol.
You guys could combine, for DirtyWolf. Or even DirtyDogWolf. The name alone would probably get a lot of one-time viewers.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
People keep coming up to me saying that they enjoy watching me workout. I used to think that it was related to my martial arts, but I'm now starting to think that they just say that because I have gray hair and a gut lol.

So I guess now I'm part of that group of overweight guys who inspire because of their determination lol.
By "people" do you mean the opposite sex?

I get checked out a lot at the gym, unfortunately I am super shy in person and have almost zero game with women. I catch them looking, but always lower my eyes to the ground (so they don't think I'm gawking, which I notice other dudes doing a lot).

But, they like my cooking, so now and then...

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

I get checked out a lot at the gym, unfortunately I am super shy in person and have almost zero game with women. I catch them looking, but always lower my eyes to the ground (so they don't think I'm gawking, which I notice other dudes doing a lot).

But, they like my cooking, so now and then...
When you walk out of a gym with girls pulling on you, you then know that to be a good-looking guy can cause you a lot of problems.

girls_pull_guy.jpg

Holmejr

Black Belt
Reaction score
We all need a little ego boost now and then. The older I get the fewer and further between those boosts arrive. Still happens once in a while though…

OnlyFans, had to look it up. Better to keep your distance.

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Nope. Just other guys hitting the bag and working out.

Pay-Per P0rn. Only paying fans get to see it.
ha ha ha context is everything. I was wondering how long the jokes would run before someone got straight to the point lol.

I feel stupid. Honestly I don't spend a lot of time online, mostly Facebook, the news, and this fine site.
Nah no need to feel stupid. No one is safe from the Internet. It was only a matter of time lol.

The Internet net is why I think the concept of Book Bans make no sense to me lol. There is literally nothing you can't find on the Internet, Well except your soul. Once the Internet takes that, it's gone. lol.

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
We all need a little ego boost now and then. The older I get the fewer and further between those boosts arrive. Still happens once in a while though…

OnlyFans, had to look it up. Better to keep your distance.
ha ha ha. you looked it up. That's how darkness spreads lol Evil Internet ha ha ha. I've been there myself. Looked up something before and thought., Y"eah I should have stayed ignorant of that one" lol.

Latest Discussions