still looking for info

gohan4202

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello i am still looking for help in trying to find a dojo that will accept a student as an uchi deshi. My curent lvl of training is next to nothing but i really am willing to devote all my time to almost any of the arts. I am willing to train as much as possioble. this is my life goal and any help would be really appericated. If there are any serious replies about a few places i may be able to cheack into please send the information to [email protected] once again thank you to all who reply.
:asian:

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
gohan4202 said:
Hello i am still looking for help in trying to find a dojo that will accept a student as an uchi deshi. My curent lvl of training is next to nothing but i really am willing to devote all my time to almost any of the arts. I am willing to train as much as possioble. this is my life goal and any help would be really appericated. If there are any serious replies about a few places i may be able to cheack into please send the information to [email protected] once again thank you to all who reply.

where?

bobster_ice

Black Belt
Reaction score
gohan4202 said:

Dude, check google, just type in the martial art you want to do and what city/town you live in,

Bobby.

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The uchi deshi concept is not exactly one that you can just sign up for. It is more or less an honor given to a student that has already proven themselves to be loyal, disciplined and humble. It's not like applying for a scholarship or an internship. There is a group that advertises 3-year live-in karate program in Blackbelt magazine if you are serious in you search for total martial art emersion.