Sticky Hands

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Touch Of Death said:
I just learned the UKF stinking hand set One.

Stinking Hand Set? that sounds potent!
icon10.gif

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Any chance I can talk you into the Seminar in Pheonix in March i will be flying in from Hawaii just for it. I had already commited to this seminar before I found out about the one in Washington. I would like to meet you finally.

V/R

Rick

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rick Wade said:
Any chance I can talk you into the Seminar in Pheonix in March i will be flying in from Hawaii just for it. I had already commited to this seminar before I found out about the one in Washington. I would like to meet you finally.

V/R

Rick
Phoenix is too far for my blood. I'm sure we will meet sometime or perhaps at a Professor Hancock function. If I ever get out to Hawaii again it would be great to look you up.
Sean

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
When Mr. Hancock came out to Hawaii last month. I had the pleasure of talking to him for about 1 1/2 at Jamba juice and then I took acouple of friends over to Mr. Quicks house and we had a good time with him working a couple of techiniques.

V/R

Rick

TChase

Green Belt
Reaction score
Touch Of Death said:
I just learned the UKF stinking hand set One. Its cool, but hard to change to that motion. At close range it starts to come toguether. I hope to learn set Two Soon.
Sean

STINKING hand.....I don't think I want to learn that one. Lol.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It was a mispelling. Sorry, but its too late to edit now. I hope you won't let a spelling error hinder your journey through the art. It would be a shame.
Sean

TChase

Green Belt
Reaction score
I know it was a misspelling but I couldn't resist the joke.:) The sticky hands sets are an integral part of my training. I'm glad you enjoy them.

:asian:

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rick Wade said:
When Mr. Hancock came out to Hawaii last month. I had the pleasure of talking to him for about 1 1/2 at Jamba juice and then I took acouple of friends over to Mr. Quicks house and we had a good time with him working a couple of techiniques.

V/R

Rick
Skip (I mean Mr. Hancock) never fails to blow my mind with his insights. Sometimes I miss what he is talking about because I am so intent on considering what he has just said a moment before. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I'll look forward to training with you in the future.
Sean

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TChase said:
I know it was a misspelling but I couldn't resist the joke.:) The sticky hands sets are an integral part of my training. I'm glad you enjoy them.

:asian:
No problem. Actualy until this thread, I thought the person whom taught it to me was saying Sticking hands. I guess I should get my ears checked. This was the root of my mis-spelling.
Sean

Latest Discussions