Steve Stewert: No touch knock out?

OP
J

Jimmy"TheBear"

I didn't see the videos on his site. Looks like they removed them. Must have been contraversial <sp> . If they were real, you would think they would not be pulled down. I'm sured there is a logical explanation for this. :asian:

OP
J

Jimmy&quot;TheBear&quot;

Black Bear said:
I tried emailing him nicely. He gets very defensive very easily.

Hmmm? Pull the videos off? Get defensive? You don't think someone is nervous about some one (other than his students) seeing the videos? I'm sure there is a good explanation. :asian:

OP
B

Black Bear

First email:
> > > Hi there. I stopped by your site today for the
> > first
> > > time. The videos were... hmm... a little hard to swallow.
> > What
> > > system are you affiliated with, where to you
> > teach? In
> > > your own words, Mr. Stewart, who are you?
> > >*signed with real name, from email address tagged with real name*

His reply:
> > I'm your worst nightmare..............very brave
> > behind a
> > keyboard...............come visit me sometime and
> > the joke will be on
> > you.............Guarenteed!!!!!!
> >
> > STEVE

My second email:
> Why the rudeness?
>
> I did ask you where you are located, as I have no
> idea. I would be open to visiting you or your studio,
> but you haven't told me where you are.
>

His reply:
Look it up on my site.................you are the one who is f***ing
rude
you mother f***er...............don't mess with someone that you know
nothing about..................they may just become your worst
nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!

The asterisks are my own, to protect your innocent eyes, my dear forumites. I guess he must have seen that movie, A Fish Called Wanda, John Cleese calls Kevin Kline "a true vulgarian" and he says to John Cleese, "YOU'RE the vulgarian, you F***!" That was one of the funniest scenes I've ever seen.

Anyway, my "worst nightmare" was of grappling with a midget, who then bit my testicles and wouldn't let go. I don't think the great master Stewart would do that...

Would he? :eek:

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Black Bear said:
His reply:
Look it up on my site.................you are the one who is f***ing
rude
you mother f***er...............don't mess with someone that you know
nothing about..................they may just become your worst
nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!

The asterisks are my own, to protect your innocent eyes, my dear forumites. I guess he must have seen that movie, A Fish Called Wanda, John Cleese calls Kevin Kline "a true vulgarian" and he says to John Cleese, "YOU'RE the vulgarian, you F***!" That was one of the funniest scenes I've ever seen.

I may write him myself and see his response. That "no touch" knockout was just waaaaaaaaaay too much. Did anyone download that? If so, could you send it to me? I'd love to have a copy of it.

Regards,

Steve

OP
B

Black Bear

I did SEE the videos which is why I wrote, but didn't keep it. They were still there just last week. You may just have to poke around the site for a bit.

Those are the emails, word for f***ing word.

I mean, the guy seems nuts, but nuts enough to bite onto my testicles and hold on? *shudder* I'm scared.

OP
B

Black Bear

Oh, here it is:

http://www.combatpressurepoints.com/seminars.html

Click on the small pics on the left.

Man, check out the pic of the guy on the main page and under "certification requirements"! You can just tell this is someone who wouldn't know how to dress himself if he didn't have a gi, and probably beats his wife.

OP
B

Black Bear

It took me awhile of searching, but I found the spot where he shows where his school is located. It's in London, Ontario. I have a brother doing his PhD in Comp Sci at Waterloo, whom I'll probably visit in the summer. I wonder how much of a detour it would be...

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Black Bear said:
It took me awhile of searching, but I found the spot where he shows where his school is located. It's in London, Ontario. I have a brother doing his PhD in Comp Sci at Waterloo, whom I'll probably visit in the summer. I wonder how much of a detour it would be...
London Ontario is a nice Town/City.

I recommend you stop just to see it. If you do anything else that is your business, yet like I said it is a fun town and good people (* On the whole *)

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Black Bear said:

Waterloo is about 1.5 hours north of London. Steve Stewart won't see you if you show up. He will insist that you book a private lesson with him at $150/hr to step out ont he floor to talk or what ever you want to do.

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Black Bear said:
Man, check out the pic of the guy on the main page and under "certification requirements"! You can just tell this is someone who wouldn't know how to dress himself if he didn't have a gi, and probably beats his wife.
That would be Mr. Stewart himself.

OP
K

kkbb

The top video with the 20foot no touch knockout is fabulous!
The attacker looks like he is doing the old "put'em up, put'em up" gag.

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
kkbb said:
The top video with the 20foot no touch knockout is fabulous!
The attacker looks like he is doing the old "put'em up, put'em up" gag.

The gentleman in the mentioned knock out is overly suseptable to persuassion, his name is Brent Handsor. He believes the knockouts work, and therefore is knocked out exactly as he was told it wopuld happen. I have seen him drop by getting a light palm strike the jaw line by Mr. Dillman. Dillman said later that using him in demonstrations would be an unfair example, and that the guy should avoid being used as a dummy for pressure point techniques.

OP
B

Black Bear

I visited London in high school. All-expenses-paid trip, we won a trivia game show and went to compete in the nationals, where we got whipped. Western's campus is lovely, and I remember the Second City comedy club, but not much else.

Western has a large psych department, which is the home of a strong clinical program and world-famous racist scholar Dr. J Philippe Rushton. http://www.ssc.uwo.ca/psychology/faculty/rushton.html

And I ate a whole tub of really sucky chocolate ice cream when I was there.

That's all I know.

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
That twenty foot knockout is just too much. I'm going to post that URL to the skeptic's newsgroups and send it off to James Randi. Stewart stands to make a million bucks if he can do that and convince Randi its legit...he won't of course.

Regards,

Steve

OP
B

Black Bear

Jarhead, have you been in contact with Master Stewart? Update?

OP
B

Black Bear

Haha, I JUST saw the original set of videos (not the no-touch knockouts, the s-d ones). They could be used as sermon illustrations on anything from dissecting the corpse, to poor time-framing, to kempo-slapping. Hilarious. I love how the attackers stand there and jiggle while he runs around them, flailing!

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Anyway, my "worst nightmare" was of grappling with a midget, who then bit my testicles and wouldn't let go. I don't think the great master Stewart would do that...

Thank you for making me spit water all over my desk when I read that... LOL

Latest Discussions