Steve Stewert: No touch knock out?

K

kkbb

You have to see this: http://www.ssmma.com/Gallery/Gallery_Video.html#
Scroll down to no touch knock out!
Can't believe guys like this get away with crap & people flock to him...

Also heard a story about Mr. Stewart that he went from 3rd brown to 4th black (promoted by Mr. Donavan) when he opened his school then tested with the WKKA (who took his 4th rank at face value) using Orange belt techniques. Now I hear that those KYUs that Stewart tested between 1999 and 2002 may not have legit ranks (http://www.wkka.org scroll down to bottom of page) with the WKKA. Anybody got more? Am I right or wrong?:asian:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was able to view it . Im not beliving the no touch . some of the rest of it looks not so liit to my eyes BUT i have not sen it in person

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ok after watching a little more of the site I really dont belive in this guy

OP
D

Disco

At the end of the knockout video, a guy to the right of the screen is standing up. He's wearing a red GM belt. Looks like Dillman to me. He's kind of infamous for that no touch knockout stuff. Mabey this was one of his higher students doing the demo? Do I believe in no touch knockouts? You bet...... I saw one the other night. Long blonde hair, about 5'6", 130 and 36-24-36. :rofl:

OP
S

Shiatsu

This type of thing is such a load of crap. I want to see it done full speed on a competent attacker, anyone with some experiance. Dillman does prove a point in itself to though.

Who the hell taught this guy?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP
T

tmanifold

I had a wonderful article about that on my website but after the author was threatened with a lawsuit I had to take it down. Google Exposing Martial arts/ self defence trickery. It is probably still kicking around the net somewhere.

Tony

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I saw the video, arni...you ain't missin' much. If you've ever seen a video clip of a Dillman or Mooney 'no touch' KO, it's nothing new.

Here's the funny thing about that 'KO': it looks like the techniques demonstrated were from self-defense scenarios. The 'KO' was done on a guy that was holding Stewart's lapels with both hands. The 'KO' also took about 10 seconds to apply while the 'attacker' just stood there holding him. Sorry buddy, but if an attacker grabs you like that and sees you trying to do some mumbojumbo for 10 seconds, any attacker with a firing brain cell is gonna let go and turn your face into hamburger.

My belief is that if you believe in 'no touch' KOs, then it's likely you'll be succeptible to them. If you have any amount of logical reasoning ability, no one will be able to do it to you.

Then again, the vast majority of the time, whoever is getting 'KO'd' is probably a plant.

Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh, sweet merciful crap. The last video on that page has a 'no-touch' KO from about 10 feet away.

Can you smell the male bovine excrement?

Cthulhu

OP
P

pknox

This guy may not touch his opponent, but I'll bet he sure touches people's wallets. :shrug:

don bohrer

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone here volunteered or had a trusted friend volunteer for a no touch knock up, I mean... out? What I constantly hear on this subject is the believers line up and attend and the nay sayers just read or watch videos on this. I'm in the nay sayer group btw. :shrug:

don

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by don bohrer
Has anyone here volunteered or had a trusted friend volunteer for a no touch knock up, I mean... out? What I constantly hear on this subject is the believers line up and attend and the nay sayers just read or watch videos on this. I'm in the nay sayer group btw. :shrug:

don

From what I understand, if they can't get it to work on someone (i.e. a non-believer), they make up some excuse as to why it didn't work: it doesn't work on everyone, the chi isn't right, the sun's not at the correct angle, you didn't pay me enough, etc etc etc.

Cthulhu

don bohrer

Brown Belt
Reaction score
don
From what I understand, if they can't get it to work on someone (i.e. a non-believer)

Punches work on non believers, and in a timely fashion too! :)

To bad we didn't have a willing MT guinee pig for stuff like this. That way whenever someone made claims such as this we could send em our test subject. Then we'd know if its legit or just something in the cool aid!

don

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
don

Punches work on non believers, and in a timely fashion too! :)

To bad we didn't have a willing MT guinee pig for stuff like this. That way whenever someone made claims such as this we could send em our test subject. Then we'd know if its legit or just something in the cool aid!

don

Yes, the last thing we need is knuckle dragging Neaderthal to show up to one of these events and to have lots of people pay attention to him (* No disrespect to the female half othe population I just do not think of them as knuckle dragging Neaderthals ;) *), to see if this will work on him. Yet I also think they would make comments like well there are people more suseptable and there are people less suseptable to the pressure point or knock out. In this case it might even be the persons think skull.

Any Volunteers? You need be a knuckle Dragging Neaderthal, that was just my side comment.
:cool:

OP
T

TonyM.

With my 56K dial up speed that was time from my life I'll NEVER get back. That stuff probably only works on people that have never played dominoes.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

don

Would you like to volunteer?

- Ceicei

OP
T

tmanifold

I would volunteer for this type of stuff but I am unwilling to spend 50, 100 dollars or more for the opportunity. By the very act of wanting to attend a seminar you already have implanted the suggestion that this could work. All he has to do is re-enforce that suggestion.

This kind of stuff reeks of stage style hyponsis. Watch some of his video's and compare them with what you know of stage hypnotism and you will see some parallels.

Tony

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cthulhu
From what I understand, if they can't get it to work on someone (i.e. a non-believer), they make up some excuse as to why it didn't work: it doesn't work on everyone, the chi isn't right, the sun's not at the correct angle, you didn't pay me enough, etc etc etc.

I've actually heard that it was because the person had his toes curled up, not down. (No joke.) This was at a DKI event.

I've only ever seen it done on their own students.

Latest Discussions