Steve Harvey's Big Time

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Last night kinda flipping thru TV stations. on Steve Harvey's Big Time (THe WB I think). There was a martial arts thing. A guy (rather largish) had a kid do some energy manipulation to weaken Steve harvel and pulkl down on his arm.
The grabbing a "Volunteer" from the audience, the master wanted to demostrate a technique that unless corrected "could cause death in 20 seconds" (I think Eddie Murphy called it the Quart Of Blood Punch in Trading Places).

Master is grabbed by the "volunteer" At which point (pressure point people correct me here). Master kicked his uke in the inside of shin. Hard Hammer to foream and Knifehand to the neck. Bam! The guy went down.
Did you see it?
Is it wise to show this on TV?

PS There was also a new form of gymanstics that insted of the ribbon, they use some thing that lookes like Kama
Todd

kempo108

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
i seen the same show. i totally agree with you about the guys doing gymanstics with kamas in their hands. as far as knocking the volunteer out, i dont think anyone at home can tell what pressure points were attacked. good thing he didn't break it down and show everyone exactly where to strike.

OP
The Kai

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Kinda hit ard for a no touch KO though!

Todd

Latest Discussions