"Steel Dawn" sword -- help me out?

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
For my own twisted reasons I am interested in finding a replica of the sword used by Patrick Swayze in Steel Dawn. I would be willing to pay to have one made, provided it won't cost a fortune. Anyone out there who can help me out?

Attachments

• $steeldawn-120.jpg
    $steeldawn-120.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 863
OP
P

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Really? How odd. I can't recall ever seeing it there -- but now that you mention it, they might yet have something similar.

KENPOJOE

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hi Phil!
In regards to your question,
To the best of my knowledge, no replicas of the swords used in "Steel Dawn" were ever produced.
you could always check the end credits of the film to see who created the blades or cheoreographed the fight scenes [although i'm pretty sure it was Benny "The Jet" Urquidez]
Also, try to contact Benny, Albert Pyun's office or website [the dsirector] and possiblly Patrick Swayze himself!
Or you could have your own replica made by www.trainingblades.com!
Hope i was of some service,
BEGOOD,
KENPOJOE
www.rebeloskenpokarate.com
http://members.aol.com/KENPOJOE/
:samurai:
:::Getting off my soapbox now::::soapbox:

OP
P

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Thanks, Joe. Since I posted this a while back, I've been in touch with someone who is going to manufacture the blade for me within my budget limitations.

DelSilverfox

White Belt
Reaction score
I am also interested in this sword. Does anyone know where to find this swoerd, or who I could contact to have one made? I would appreciate any help.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Given the age of the recent posts about this -- I don't think you're going to find one easily. Best bet might be to try to find someone to make it for you...

markcorderoy101

White Belt
Reaction score
For my own twisted reasons I am interested in finding a replica of the sword used by Patrick Swayze in Steel Dawn. I would be willing to pay to have one made, provided it won't cost a fortune. Anyone out there who can help me out?

Go to Steel Dawn 2-1
this guy makes pretty good looking aluminium replicas...
i'm buying one from him!

tmpierce

White Belt
Reaction score
This thread cracks me up- ya’ll are the Saurons of forums!