Starting

Kranthi Kumar

White Belt
Reaction score
Today I've logged into martial talk for the first time.I would like to know what is going on in here?

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Read some posts. Take a look at a few threads. MartialTalk is a friendly place to discuss martial arts (and other stuff, too).

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Today I've logged into martial talk for the first time.I would like to know what is going on in here?
Welcome along Kranthi Kumar :) Feel free to look around as jks9199 says, to find what interests you. Or, you might like to introduce your self in the Meet & Greet section and share with us the kinds of martial arts that you study or that interest you. Good fortune to you.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I read the original post and imagine a parent walking into a teenager's room, "I would like to know what is going on in here?!!?"

We've been found out! :D

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
You don't want to know...now walk away slowly and close the door on your way out.

Joking of course :)

JP3

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Going on.... well, there is a long of bluster, mine is bigger than yours, my dad can beat up your dad, my iron palm can defeat yur eagle claw.... but there is some good info and questioning going on as well.

Oh, and there is some Really funny things being written down, both intentionally and unintentionally.