Starting a super secret clan..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runs With Fire

Black Belt
Reaction score
I was recently informed that my second child is on the way. So I am woundering, what is the rule of thumb for starting a super secret martial arts clan? Brsides the super secret martial arts part.
I assume there has to be some secret lethal weapon which is easily hidden in plain sight and not recegnizable at a threat.
Oh, black uniforms and masks or is that too cliche?
I figure one must include training to throw sharpened silver dollars into a cranial cavity. That's just basic though. Oohhh, and let's not forget, the heart stopping punch!

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was recently informed that my second child is on the way. So I am woundering, what is the rule of thumb for starting a super secret martial arts clan? Brsides the super secret martial arts part.
I assume there has to be some secret lethal weapon which is easily hidden in plain sight and not recegnizable at a threat.
I figure one must include training to throw sharpened silver dollars into a cranial cavity. That's just basic though. Oohhh, and let's not forget, the heart stopping punch!
Not posting about it on the internet.

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Not posting about it on the internet.

It's actually the best place to discuss it. Because everyone will think it's just some RPG you're playing or some false machismo, so they won't think the clan actually exists.

Ryan_

Green Belt
Reaction score
About lethal weapons - Your hands exist. Anything else can be figured out.

About uniforms- If someone finds them, it's not secret anymore. Have casual dark clothes, but which will allow for easy movement.

masks- Only if the masks aren't suspicious looking in any way.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Congrats.

Aside from not talking about the clan...

Don’t spell clan with a K.
Don’t wear white robes and white pointed hats that cover their entire faces.

Follow these rules, and you’re clan should be just fine.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Rule number one of the super secret martial arts clan: don't talk about the super secret martial arts clan.

And yeah... black has been done to death. I suggest you follow the lead of Zorro: the Gay Blade.

85002_full.jpg

Encho

Green Belt
Reaction score
Make sure your secret clan doesn't use white bed sheets, also congratulations on the second one. My second one just turned 1 how time flys.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was recently informed that my second child is on the way. So I am woundering, what is the rule of thumb for starting a super secret martial arts clan?

The first rule of starting a super secret martial arts clan, is that you do not talk about starting a super secret martial arts clan.

The second rule of starting a super secret martial arts clan, is that you do not talk about starting a super secret martial arts clan.

The third rule, is that such discussion is better placed in one of the off-topic areas of this forum, not in General Martial Arts Talk.

Admin's Note:

That being said, this thread is closed, and not open for further discussion in this specific forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.