Star Wars Force Unleashed

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I know I can't be the only nerd who's pretty excited about this. Who's going?

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not immediately, and no chance we will be there for the opening.

I absolutely hate being shoulder to shoulder with a huge crowd of strangers.

We're excited to see it, though, and once the crowds thin out a bit, we will be there.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, we'll see it. My wife has been confused about the larger storyline, so we started watching them from the beginning, in prep for the new one coming out.nstarted with the prequels, the story is Annakin Skywalker. My god, this were awful movies. Cringe-inducing, painful to watch. But we got they them. Well watch the next bunch, the original three, then at some point we'll see the next one. I'm game for it.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
But if Darth Darth Binks isn't the new arch villain, I will be very disappointed... Alllll yousa people gonna die, betcha betcha!
151102_BB_Jar-Jar-Conspiracy.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, we'll see it. My wife has been confused about the larger storyline, so we started watching them from the beginning, in prep for the new one coming out.nstarted with the prequels, the story is Annakin Skywalker. My god, this were awful movies. Cringe-inducing, painful to watch. But we got they them. Well watch the next bunch, the original three, then at some point we'll see the next one. I'm game for it.
Auto-correct can make a post nearly unreadable. Maybe that's what happened to the three prequels.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not immediately, and no chance we will be there for the opening.

I absolutely hate being shoulder to shoulder with a huge crowd of strangers.

We're excited to see it, though, and once the crowds thin out a bit, we will be there.

I don't go to movie theaters unless my wife asks me to, which isn't often. The theaters don't police the insufferable jerkwads well enough.

Blu Ray is my friend.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely going to see it just not opening weekend! I will say that the last three movies viewed now are simply awful. They are terrible and lacking soul. I have high hopes that Disney will not continue to botch the next three up.

Latest Discussions