Sponsors

I

Icepick

WoW!

Kyle and Tim sponsoring the discussion boards. All of my favorite things. I feel like George on Seinfeld!

If you're in WNY, I recommend Kyle's school. The instruction is top notch, and we have a lot of fun too.:D

I should add that I drive out there from Buffalo 2-3x a week, so don't be intimidated by the ride. A few of us carpool, so you're welcome to drop me an email.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was out there once with Tim Hartman. Looked like alot of fun. :)

OP
B

bryans

Icepick: you drive form Buffalo?? Well that explains why you always miss the warm-up. :D

OP
B

Bake

Icepick always arrives in Rochester way before class. I see him outside, peering in through the window until the warm-up is over. ;)

OP
K

Kyle

Dang Kaith, I met you? :shrug: I must be getting old :wink:

- Kyle

OP
K

Kyle

Originally posted by Bake
Icepick always arrives in Rochester way before class. I see him outside, peering in through the window until the warm-up is over. ;)

:rofl: I had always suspected, but never had proof!

- Kyle

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kyle - Was last summer / fall (I think). Was out there with Tim, and my GF (think her hair was still pink, I dont remember) ;)

I'll probably be at the open roll, so we can hook up then. (Wish I could join in, but need to give the back a few more weeks to work out the shoveling) heh. :)

:asian:

OP
I

Icepick

Bryan -

This topic has been beaten badly. Please see the "O'gradying the warmups" thread in General Martial arts forum.

:cuss:

Latest Discussions