Split from: RIP Kimbo Slice

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sorry guys can I ask what all the posts with dots are meant to mean it's not something I've ever seen before is it a respect thing or something

OP
Kickboxer101

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It indicates a moment of silence out of respect for the deceased.
Ah I see never seen that before online. Learn something new every day I was very confused why there everyone was commenting dots after 3 of them I assumed it'd be something like that

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah I see never seen that before online. Learn something new every day I was very confused why there everyone was commenting dots after 3 of them I assumed it'd be something like that

On a previous incarnation of this site we could also turn off our 'comments' at the bottom of our posts, it would just be a blank post, that was a nice touch, perhaps mods or someone could look into us being able to do that again.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The current software does not support selective posting of the .signature.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sorry guys can I ask what all the posts with dots are meant to mean it's not something I've ever seen before is it a respect thing or something

I was wondering the same thing and wanted to ask, but didn't want to ask in that (or similar other) thread.

OP
Kickboxer101

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing and wanted to ask, but didn't want to ask in that (or similar other) thread.
Lol at first I thought there was something wrong with my iPad and it wasnt loading a picture or something

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
It is used as both a moment of silence and as a "bump" to keep the thread at the top.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Has cause of death been announced? I heard something about his heart but nothing official.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heart failure. They're not real specific, but to me it sounds like most likely cardiomyopathy and congestive heart failure.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score