Split from host forum - Chuck Anzalone

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
From here:

I stopped listening after I read this (at a DoD web site). Until I hear that it's overturned on appeal or that he has been pardoned by the president, the case is closed as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone who has met Mr. Scott (hardheadjarhead) would not be surprised to see that he is concerned about the image of the USMC (for those who may not know, jarhead is a nickname for a Marine), nor that he speaks his mind.

From the same site:
(under the pretext of asking about a college scholarship)

I know it depends upon the tribe and the amount of money allocated, but I thought if one had tribal sponsorship they could not olny get federal money, but could also apply for many of the Native American College Funds for college, or even the few American Native Colleges out there.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Since you have exactly the same IP address as Real Position, I think you know.

Hmmm, Banned users coming back to create more havoc. This sure makes it look good from their point and arguement.

I wonder how long before the same IP address is also banned. :uhyeah:

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Please pardon me for not understanding, but what got this debate started. I have read the posts and I am a little confused. It seems like there is some back story here that I must be missing. I have read all of the posts and the related articles, but I am still not getting it.

Can someone shed some light on this for me?

The Master

Bow Before Me.
Reaction score
The back story seems to be that Anzalone started/moved a MMA program from Lockport to Eden NY, basically down the road from Hartman, into one of Hartmans competators locations. There is a thread in the WNY forum here (look under hosted forums). This thread was split fromm that one.

He, Anzalone, was asked if he was the criminal mentioned in the military site, and things went south from there. Since he was booted from this site, he went on a brief smear campaign on another board, which has since been wiped clean, and someone is now over at Bullshido banging the drums and raising the dead, someone that supposedly is acting much like the now booted Mr. A.

Seems that someone's skivies are all knotted up.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thank you for the info. I thought I had to have missed something.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
IMO, anyone who would suggest that hardheadjarhead is the type of person to act as someone's 'puppet' likely doesn't deserve much credibility. Mr. Scott has developed a reputation here for high quality, diligent research, honest reporting, and well reasoned argumentation.

So, good riddance to dishonourable people.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
IMO, anyone who would suggest that hardheadjarhead is the type of person to act as someone's 'puppet' likely doesn't deserve much credibility.

The individual in question, having been convicted in a military court of attempting to betray his country, doesn't deserve much of anything, IMHO. He certainly doesn't deserve to be allowed to speak in the same venue as someone like hardheadjarhead...

So, good riddance to dishonourable people.

Absolutely!!

Latest Discussions