Sparring question-

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Little Dragon, Tigae Woman and a few other have given you some great advise in my opion. The only thing I would add is whether or not you listen is not important at this point in your life, whether or not you retain this information later in life is important though. We all have to come to some understanding that what we learn in a day to day stituation, we will always better ourself in the end, most MAer's are looking into the deeper aspect of MA. A lot of us as been around for 30, 40 years seen it come and seen it go, Martial Art training really begains after the tournaments, shows, demostations and so fourth. In my own stituation is my three wonderful son's 10, 7, 6 just turned July 9th ( plug), they all compete for them that is important not so much winning but competing, when time comes later in life the other aspects of MA will kick in, like it did for everybody else and that is when true enlightment and training begains. Sorry got winded I hope your travels thoughout the MA enviroment will be well traveled and the knowledge you learn will benefit you in your whole life endevoirs. God Bless you and Yours and America

Terry and Family

hong kong fooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
my school doesen't do full contack sparing so we didn't have to wear pads but we still had to block so there we still injurys like shins coliding< getting kicked in the ribs. that kind of stuff

Latest Discussions