Something wrong with the group software?

Hyoho

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I though it was me but others now keep getting double posts. I click on an icon and get redirected by adware and malware to other places. I have malwarebytes installed. No problems with my PC and it only happens when I log on here.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm not seeing that, but I am seeing extreme slowness that seems to lead to double posts. In other words, a person replies, presses 'Post Reply' and it doesn't update for quite some time, leading the person to press the button again, thinking it didn't update.

So I think something is clearly wrong.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Workaround, click post, wait for page to stop loading. For some reason it doesn't take you to the post, but it still posts. I figure all the dupes are people reposting assuming it didn't go through.

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you're not sure whether your post has gone through, open the active posts page in a separate tab in your browser, then open your thread to the last page to see if your post is there.

We've had this issue come up a couple times before and it took whoever is in charge of technical support 2-3 days to get it straightened out.