So, You Want To Carry A Knife For Self-Defense

D

Deleted member 32980

I was trying to figure out why you disliked me. Now I know why "I make my living finding things people try to hide." Well, I don't do anything bad or illegal with my knives and such, I use it for a tool. I'm always in the woods or cutting wood.

D

Deleted member 32980

I totally agree. That's why you do a little training to be excessively smooth. Some might say, "look here while I do this" referring to two hands.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was trying to figure out why you disliked me. Now I know why "I make my living finding things people try to hide." Well, I don't do anything bad or illegal with my knives and such, I use it for a tool. I'm always in the woods or cutting wood.
LOL I dont dislike you. I disliked your post. By the way having an illegal knife on you is illegal and bad so........You may want to find out.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 'dislike' bit is for the post not the person, and my comment wasn't intended to be funny but a polite way of saying what you wrote is distasteful.

D

Deleted member 32980

Hen one says "disliked me" I meant the post. We are all in it together. Keep your stick on the ice. I'll talk to you all to,marrow. I have to go for the rest of the day

OP
elder999

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hen one says "disliked me" I meant the post. We are all in it together. Keep your stick on the ice. I'll talk to you all to,marrow. I have to go for the rest of the day
pancakebunny!.jpg

All you had to do was ask....

OP
elder999

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. You must be one suspicios man if they raped you with a drug dog. And you could always hide your knife before they see it. You too funny. ^_^

Not really.

He pulled me over for speeding. Came to the window and told me as much. Asked if I had any marijuana in the car, and-when I told him "no"-said he detected a strong smell.The guy smelled smoked turkey, and "that new car smell." I even told him as much.

Of course, traveling with a couple of turkeys in the back of your car, that's a pretty suspicious thing-especially on Thanksgiving day!
rolling.gif

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not really.

He pulled me over for speeding. Came to the window and told me as much. Asked if I had any marijuana in the car, and-when I told him "no"-said he detected a strong smell.The guy smelled smoked turkey, and "that new car smell." I even told him as much.

Of course, traveling with a couple of turkeys in the back of your car, that's a pretty suspicious thing-especially on Thanksgiving day!
rolling.gif

Perhaps you should have killed them first?
rolling.gif

D

Deleted member 32980

Lol. Oh I got it. Wait why does marry jane smell like turkey?

D

Deleted member 32980

Grow up. I'm not a bad person so just drop it. Literally.

D

Deleted member 32980

It's always worked. Of coarse there is a small chance it would fail. That's why you have back up plans

D

Deleted member 32980

:confused:It's ok. Don't worry. But thanks. And I'm not a kid....

Latest Discussions