• Australia area

• Africa?

• Antactica

• Death Star

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I find it humourous that you've broken the US up into 7 different regional choices, and Canada is represented by one, yet Canada covers more square miles than the US.

I'm in Canada. I guess you'll have to probe further if you want to know where, precisely.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
I find it humourous that you've broken the US up into 7 different regional choices, and Canada is represented by one, yet Canada covers more square miles than the US.

I'm in Canada. I guess you'll have to probe further if you want to know where, precisely.

Dan,

This is the problem that many people have with "Americans", as the view is very USA centric.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Dan,

This is the problem that many people have with "Americans", as the view is very USA centric.
Well, I suppose in all fairness, when I was in Cuba on holidays, every single Canadian I met (save one) was from Toronto. There are a lot of people in Toronto. Beyond that, there is a ton more US representation on this board than Canadian. Therefore, I'm actually kind of shocked that Beau didn't just put Toronto as the only Canadian choice... :rofl:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
Well, I suppose in all fairness, when I was in Cuba on holidays, every single Canadian I met (save one) was from Toronto. There are a lot of people in Toronto. Beyond that, there is a ton more US representation on this board than Canadian. Therefore, I'm actually kind of shocked that Beau didn't just put Toronto as the only Canadian choice... :rofl:

Hmmm Canada Now means Toronto

Death Star Now means the rest of Canada :D :rofl:

Could not resist

adictd2tkdgirl

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Flatlander said:

Yes, there is a lot more US representation, but keep in mind that there are a lot more people living in the US than Canada. How many people live in the US again?

I know that the Americans really don't know too much about Canada, however, in all fairness I am pretty ignorant when it comes to the US as well. The difference is most Americans look at you like your from another planet when you don't know that Oregon is a State..(how was I supposed to know, there's like 50 something of them... :0), and we just accept the fact that they don't know anything about us

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
adictd2tkdgirl said:
Yes, there is a lot more US representation, but keep in mind that there are a lot more people living in the US than Canada. How many people live in the US again?

I know that the Americans really don't know too much about Canada, however, in all fairness I am pretty ignorant when it comes to the US as well. The difference is most Americans look at you like your from another planet when you don't know that Oregon is a State..(how was I supposed to know, there's like 50 something of them... :0), and we just accept the fact that they don't know anything about us

I admit i don't know much about Canada although I visited Montreal and had a blast!

OP
beau_safken

beau_safken

Black Belt
Reaction score
Canada...canada....can of da...Hey buddy, what ya talking a 'boot? Canada is what..that place where peoples heads flap around and fart alot? Hmm well its anything like Terrence and Phillip than I'm all over it. Canada must be a very "Stinky" place with all that farting. Could you all please stop that, or you're gonna eat a hole in the ozone even more up there.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
stickarts said:
I admit i don't know much about Canada although I visited Montreal and had a blast!

Everyone knows that Quebec really isn't part of Canada :D ;) :p

my bad...its okay I will hit myself for that :whip:

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
beau_safken said:
Canada...canada....can of da...Hey buddy, what ya talking a 'boot? Canada is what..that place where peoples heads flap around and fart alot? Hmm well its anything like Terrence and Phillip than I'm all over it. Canada must be a very "Stinky" place with all that farting. Could you all please stop that, or you're gonna eat a hole in the ozone even more up there.

We're working on the global warming in our own way, would be nice to stop living in these igloos...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Dan,

:idunno: There's New England.

And then there's...everyplace else. :D

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm a bit odd- the north says I'm south, the south says I'm north...:idunno: I'm smack dab in the middle, a couple states off the east coast. It's your choice...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
tkdgirl said:
I'm a bit odd- the north says I'm south, the south says I'm north...:idunno: I'm smack dab in the middle, a couple states off the east coast. It's your choice...

Eh...your state was formed because you wanted to do the right thing during the Civil War. As far as I'm concerned, you all can call yourselves whatever you like. You've earned it honourably.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And I'm in Colorado
When I'm not in some hotel
Living out this life I've chose
And come to know so well

Okay, so I'm not Dan Fogelberg, nor am I "The Leader of the Band", and I don't stay in hotels very often... but the rest is right!:boing1::sadsong: