So I went skydiving this past weekend...

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
At the Pepperell, MA airport, where people jump every nice weekend. A first time tandem jump is about $200.00. If you want to have a nice airborne photo like those attached above, you pay an extra $100.00. The camera man does make a nice video of the event.

I would assume it is about the same everywhere for first timers (do they still call them "Cherrys"?).

At Pepperell, I think it is eight jumps to get 'certified' ... and then the cost per jump drops to, I think it was $15.00. I just checked, after licensing it is $25.00 per jump.

http://www.skyjump.com/

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
At the Pepperell, MA airport, where people jump every nice weekend. A first time tandem jump is about $200.00. If you want to have a nice airborne photo like those attached above, you pay an extra $100.00. The camera man does make a nice video of the event.

I would assume it is about the same everywhere for first timers (do they still call them "Cherrys"?).

At Pepperell, I think it is eight jumps to get 'certified' ... and then the cost per jump drops to, I think it was $15.00.

They are good guys over ther.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just saw a picture in The Gracie Way of Helio Gracie make a tandem jump at 90...Maybe when I reach 90 I'll try it..

Latest Discussions