So, I get this infraction

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So there I was, minding my own business, telling some crap for brains that he had crap for brains, and what turns up in my inbox a little while later? An infraction. :shrug: Me. Getting an infraction. Who the hell do these mods think they are? :duh: In charge or something? I mean, they weren't doing anything. Probably sitting around the mod bar drinking imported water or something. The good stuff, you know from Canada. Next thing that happens is someone makes a complaint, just because I used a word, or three, or forty, that rhymes with 'truck' and you know, did some things so the filter didn't you know, filter it out. Oh and I might have called some one an idiot. A few times. Ok, more than a few times. Ok, a lot of times. I think I might have also suggested something to do with a goat, but that could have been the phone call with my boss. I get confused. But still. They gave me an infraction! :miffer: Well, ok a warning. But still. I'm really thinking I should close my account now. Demand a refund of my supporting membership, maybe even sue. I could get Kaiths house. Ok, sueing is a bad idea. I don't want his house. It has cats. Big ones. But still, I should do something. After all, it was a warning. A totally undeserved, ok maybe a little, ok maybe a lot, but that's not the point. I got one. No one else ever ever gets one. It's always me. :tantrum: They are always picking on me. Pour helpless me, who isn't man enough to take it without stamping my feet like that bossy girl in the first Willy Wonka movie. You know, the one with Gene? But I digress. Where was I? Oh yeah. I got a warning. How dare they? Don't they know who I am and who I know? Ok, they do and they don't care, but that's besides the point. I should call CNN and call a press conference. Yeah. And sue them. And quit. And demand they tell me who else they picked on. Because I'm special. Specialer than anyone else. yeah.:321:

Wait. I got an infraction, a warning, because I broke the rules. I'd have to be a real jerk to make a stink about that. I'd have to be real ****ing stupid to think I was being singled out. Or to threaten to quit the site, sue, cancel my membership or what bull. :hmm:Oh, I did get a warning. I deserved it. I broke a rule, and as I have often been, got a warning. This time I didn't get an infraction, but I've gotten more than a few. I've gotten over a dozen infractions, and 100+ expiring points. Got a few perm points too. Big deal. Took some vacations as a result too. Still here. Still a supporting member. Still being myself. Might have to do with recognizing that sometimes I do go too far, and sometimes I get lumped and sometimes I get a break, because we have fair staff here. I'm the first to admit I'm a jerk sometimes. Catch is, I don't act the jerk to the guy giving me a break. Yeah, I got a few I don't think I deserved. So what? Ooh. 3 points. :seppuku:Yeah, my world's ending, time to whine. Not. I don't think so. Really, if your world is bent out of shape because you got a couple points on a forum, that will expire in a week, you need to grow the **** up already.:moon:

Now you whiners getting slapped go grow a pair, man up, and quitcherbitchen and go post some good stuff. Rome's in town and it's open bar night! :cheers:

And if the above reflects any current or former members, I got 2 words for them.
You.

:2xBird2:
I'll get points for this one. Be gentle. It's my 44th time. :jaws:

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's ok TLL. Keep telling it like it is. F em. I keep looking over my shoulder for a ban. I'm sure I've stressed the Mod team to this point.

I miss Jade Tigress. She's my guiding light. She keeps me on the straight and narrow. Where the **** are you Pam? I need you!

OP
The Last Legionary

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Haven't seen JT on here in a while unfortunately.

Me, I'm me. :rofl: I don't think you've stressed the mods much. No where near my levels. I'm not supposed to mention this,
:s282: but the mods have a drinking game :s514: for the 'regulars'. I'm 2 shots of whiskey and a shot of cola on the chart whenever one of my posts is reported. A good day and they can get quite a buzz. :drinky:It helps them to relax after a hard day and well, I'm here to help. :inlove: That, and it helps if you're drunk to make sense of some of my posts. God knows I was when I wrote some of them. I think.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That game was resulting in too many mods passing out on their keyboards. And at least one trip to rehab. You're down to only 1 shot for every two reported posts. Or so I hear.

OP
The Last Legionary

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
oh, and "help help I'm being repressed" :roflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
The Last Legionary

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That game was resulting in too many mods passing out on their keyboards. And at least one trip to rehab. You're down to only 1 shot for every two reported posts. Or so I hear.

:angel:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well ... TLL ... perhaps those who receive infractions could glean that even adults are not beyond reproach if they behave as children ... or simply misunderstand the rules.

I think it's great that you have what seems to be an underlying good attitude about it, others with more sensitive britches may deem this a thread with inflammatory potential.

Let me guess - when you were paddled in school, you showed off the marks to the schoolyard, didn't you? (snicker)

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

pgsmith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Was skimming through, and was surprisingly disappointed when I realized the title said infraction rather than infection.

OP
The Last Legionary

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Was skimming through, and was surprisingly disappointed when I realized the title said infraction rather than infection.

Well, I did see a doctor afterwards and he gave me a shot. At least I hope it was a shot. We were in the steam room at the gym and it was cloudy and my back was turned. I think he was a doctor. He was wearing a bow tie.

OP
The Last Legionary

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well ... TLL ... perhaps those who receive infractions could glean that even adults are not beyond reproach if they behave as children ... or simply misunderstand the rules.

I think it's great that you have what seems to be an underlying good attitude about it, others with more sensitive britches may deem this a thread with inflammatory potential.

Let me guess - when you were paddled in school, you showed off the marks to the schoolyard, didn't you? (snicker)

Why do you think they paddled me? My pants went up and down more often than the swings in the playground.

Latest Discussions