SKH Quest Toshindo 12 DVD Series

amishman

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I have been eyeballing the 12 DVD set from SKH and wondered if anyone here has viewed and actually studied by them. It has been a-long time since I was in the martial arts... like 20 years ago in late high-school and early college days in the early 80s. I had a great time doing basic studies but life got in the way and marriage and now 20 years later in my early 40s I want to get in shape again and feel something that drives me like martial arts would be fun. I have always been very interested in both Ninjustu and also Jeet Kun Do or other Shaolin paths. I want to buy some training DVDs just to get the ball rolling here at home to start getting in better condition again and at the same time get pumped up to learn various martial arts. One day maybe to join a local dojo although there are no JKD or Quest centers around me. That is why I would like to start with DVD and go from there.

Just curious is all.

Thanks

tj

Fallen Ninja

Green Belt
Reaction score
I would try and ask this same question on a ToShinDo forum like www.carolinabujindo.com or the Quest-L list.

More of a concentrated crew of TSD practicioners there.

Good luck in your training!

Latest Discussions