Situations, What would YOU do?!

Adept

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
1 - I dont make a habit of going out to new bars without a large group of friends. I am also on quite good terms with most of the security staff in my town. So chances are, I'm not alone in the bar and I probably know the bouncer personallly. I'd call the cops, then let him know what I'd done. I'd make sure that me and my mates presented a unified front, and I'd make sure the bouncers knew that the situation was afoot. It would be extremely unlikely to come to blows with one guy facing off against half a dozen or more.

2 - I'd give him a stare for a second, and then keep walking on my way. Obviously, I'd try and stay aware of the situation. If it came to blows I would have no hesitation in belting seven shades of ***** out of him.

3 - Like others, it would be a cold day in hell before I was trapped down a dark alley alone and unarmed at night. But if I was, I would tell them I had AIDS and hope that put them off. If it actually came to blows, I'd try and neutralize the knife guy first, and I would run at the first opportunity.