Silly Ninjas!!! (fun thread)

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, after a post Don Roley made recently I decided to start a thread to let everyone just let loose and post whatever silly "ninja" stuff they feel the nessesity of posting. (Plus I want to see this picture Mr. Roley is talking about taking.)

:popcorn:

This is a thread for funny pictures, videos, jokes, or anything funny that relates to "ninjas". (no seriousness allowed here) :D

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yay!

HOWEVER.

The basic rule for NO REAL ULTIMATE POWER that goes for this forum applies to this thread.

We all know ninjas are mammals.

Thank you. And on that note...

Attachments

• $noninja.JPG
    $noninja.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 472

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Since there is a thread devoted to silliness, I can post things here from other threads without diverting attention away from the subject.

In this case, I want to address what Dale Seago wrote recently in the rolling thread.

Damn you, Roley, I can't get away with anything with you around. How can I put forth my insidious tendrils to acquire further power and secretly build my Ninja Empire of Ee-vill, when at every turn I find that your spies are watching? Curse you, I say!!!

Let me make this clear.

I am the evil one!!! Do you here me?!?!? I am the Sith Lord and source of evil on this message board!!!!!!

Oh Dale... did you happen to know that I am sitting here smoking a Cuban cigar and sipping a 25 year old single malt Glenfaclas Scotch?

Suffer, Dale, suffer!!!!!

Evil I am Evil!!!!! :2xBird2:

My minions now grow through the Don Roley's Evil and Deadly Ninja Clan of Death. And there are ground level openings for those willing to join.

Ground level positions as lackies and minions are opening as we speak. Post your resume here for consideration.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kizaru said:
Hey there evil one. Maybe you want to put down that cigar and check your spelling....:asian:

I blame the single malt. It was a very good single malt. 25 years old.
:drink2tha

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
I blame the single malt. It was a very good single malt. 25 years old.
:drink2tha
I try not to drink anything that is older than me, or even approaching my age...

Im not that refined.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
I try not to drink anything that is older than me, or even approaching my age...

Im not that refined.

Are we talking about drinking or dating? :supcool:

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This has nothing much to do with ninjas,but a lot to do with being silly.

My DNA Rocks!!!!!!

Attachments

• $Kenbo for Martiltalk.jpg
    $Kenbo for Martiltalk.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 432

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
This has nothing much to do with ninjas,but a lot to do with being silly.

My DNA Rocks!!!!!!
lol
man
this kid is gonna hate you if he sees this when he grows up..
make sure you dont show it to the girl he brings home, if you want him to get married

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Satt said:
Well, after a post Don Roley made recently I decided to start a thread to let everyone just let loose and post whatever silly "ninja" stuff they feel the nessesity of posting. (Plus I want to see this picture Mr. Roley is talking about taking.)

:popcorn:

This is a thread for funny pictures, videos, jokes, or anything funny that relates to "ninjas". (no seriousness allowed here) :D

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/kungfu/

For those who haven't yet heard of Chris the Ninja Pirate...

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Takes after its mom does it?

If I ever find Harry Potter hanging around my neighborhood, he won't need to worry about Valdemort.
:mp5:

PS- Mantis is obviously a single malt Scotch and/or cuban cigar fan. He gave me negative karma and complained about me taunting him and others. Signed it. I got a good giggle out of it like he obviously meant me to. Thanks!!!! But I will retalitate with more comments about the stuff I have here. Did you know there is a place down near Tokyo station where you can try various bottles of Single malt for about a dollar?

Evil!!!!!!!! :2xBird2:

Dale Seago

Black Belt
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
Did you know there is a place down near Tokyo station where you can try various bottles of Single malt for about a dollar?

Evil!!!!!!!! :2xBird2:

Oh, now that just totally tears it.

Cuban cigars. Single-malt tasting for about a buck. You can't do that in bleepin' Scotland, for effin' out loud!!!

(bonnet in hand, tugging forelock)

So, beggin' yer indulgence maist kindly, yer lairdship. . .Ah, them entry-level minion positions ye was speirin' aboot. . .Might I be sendin' ye an application by PM? Ah hae some guid references, an' it please yer lairdship. . .

Kizaru

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Dale Seago said:
. . .Ah, them entry-level minion positions ye was speirin' aboot. . .Might I be sendin' ye an application by PM? . . .
Dunno...it's a pretty tough application...I've heard you've gotta write a little something on the tachinaori hansha or some such...:rofl:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, I cracked open a fresh, 2 year old bottle of Mead tonite.

Ahhh.

Nothing beats that, nosirree.

Dale, I have a recipie from the 1500's in my brewing "cookbook" for some scottish "Cock Ale" thats made from a rotting Chicken... can I interest you in a case? :drinkbeer :barf: Bet it'd go good with haggas.

Latest Discussions