Sifu is pissed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonhill99

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Other thing if you spend some time seeing streets fights on the street. Lot of time two people are going at it, well other people are standing around watching. When person gets taken to the ground or some one starts using lot of kicks people start to jump in.

This why in street fight I would never fight on the ground. Also I don't care how good you at Taekwondo or how much training you have it does not sit well with public and the courts even the most conservatives courts.

Kicks to head are dirty fighting and it does not sit well with courts and most of the public.

If you tried to do that more people will jump in fight you or try to stop the fight.

moonhill99

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Other thing as caution here.

When cops show up and see two people fighting they don't know who started the fight and who is the aggressive person and what is going on. Be advised you both be ask to sit on ground or be put in handcuffs well the officer does a investigation. If there is no other people around to back up your story you could be the the one taken to jail.

Be very careful jumping in.

And in hood many of people on street could be friends with the bad guy so they have no problem lying to the police and saying you started it and did this and that.

moonhill99

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Quote More meaningless twaddle, when ' bad guys' are roughed up there are never police or public around, it's part of the criminal world and not seen usually by the rest. No one is stupid enough to walk up to someone and start beating them up because they are a 'bad guy'.Quote

No you don't understand what I'm saying.

If some one breaks into my home I can kick the person or use baseball bat on the bad guy say he is going after me!! no problem !!! If he is on ground and I continue to kick him or strike him with base ball bat that is no longer self defense.

If some one slaps me or push me and I go all Steven Seagal on him that is no longer self defense.

If the public or police officer goes Steven Seagal on a suspect pulling away or resisting( not attacking the officer) that is no longer self defense.

moonhill99

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Quote How do you keep coming up with this stuff? circumstances are all, you are allowed to use reasonable force to defend yourself, if you go around beating people up for no other reason than you think you should you are committing criminal offences yourself and no better than those you think are criminals.Quote

No no no .

No, I'm NOT talking about the Hollywood good cop and bad cop. The Clint Eastwood and Steven Seagal roughing up the bad guy is Hollywood thing and does not happen in real world. Police don't do that. That is Hollywood thing.

It is crime to bust heads to get info or teach the bad guy a lesson for crime he done.

Whoooo you a shoplifter, burglar or robber you getting whopping is Hollywood thing. If the public or police officer did it he or she will be in jail.

Now if the mad guy is fighting you well you can defend yourself but if he is on ground and not moving that it. Any more it is not self defense.

Likewise if he than stops fighting you or tries to runway. Than self defense is over.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please spend some time doing a ride on program with law enforcement in your area

upload_2016-6-29_21-21-48.png

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No no no .

No, I'm NOT talking about the Hollywood good cop and bad cop. The Clint Eastwood and Steven Seagal roughing up the bad guy is Hollywood thing and does not happen in real world. Police don't do that. That is Hollywood thing.

It is crime to bust heads to get info or teach the bad guy a lesson for crime he done.

Whoooo you a shoplifter, burglar or robber you getting whopping is Hollywood thing. If the public or police officer did it he or she will be in jail.

Now if the mad guy is fighting you well you can defend yourself but if he is on ground and not moving that it. Any more it is not self defense.

Likewise if he than stops fighting you or tries to runway. Than self defense is over

upload_2016-6-29_21-29-16.png

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please spend some time doing a ride on program with law enforcement in your area. I have done ride on program with law enforcement. Most of my my family are in law enforcement.

Ummm.... as I recall, Tez3 spent a great deal of her life in, of all things... law enforcement.
Something you might want to consider before you continue trying to (as the British say...) teach your grandmother to suck eggs.

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Swallow your pride? You are acting in an idiotic manner when it comes to fighting. Just as soon as someone calls you a chicken you jump straight to the gun because you are afraid what they will think of you if you don't.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Admin's note:

Thread closed, pending staff review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions