Side mount to Armbar (farside)

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just a thought for you Andrew, get your knees off the ground put all you weight into the person aim it down an threw there body so they have the feeling you are dominating there structure. This is where the pain can come from in ground fighting when you keep the body going into them.

It's not me in the picture ;)

But I agree, squish is good.

Unless you are working with someone that you got a 50+lbs advantage on as in this case :lol:

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suppose that is her job to disrupt threads to assert her control of the forum as you seem to think it is you job to attack every post I make.

What exactly does this post have to do with the thread title???? If you're having an issue with someone, use the RTM button, which is the red triangle in the upper right hand corner of every post.

Lets get back to the discussion at hand please which is side mount to armbar (farside)

The Master

Bow Before Me.
Reaction score
I suppose that is her job to disrupt threads to assert her control of the forum as you seem to think it is you job to attack every post I make.
Straw man much there cuddles? Do you have a problem with authority or with women or something? You popped in here all know-it-all, crapped in a few threads then made first a rather rude comment towards a female martial artist, then when called on it by another woman, continued to chew on the foot you had in your mouth. The staff here tries to be nice to people, I think the owner insists on such things. I'm not under any such requirement. Read this and get your head out of your *** mate. You might last longer here. Or don't. I honestly don't care. One less mat warrior to read sexist dumbass crap from dragging down an otherwise excellent section.

So evolve and play nice with the ladies or go climb a tree apeman.

As to the topic, maybe we could just put the ape on ignore and get back to it, knee mounts anyone?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL USERS:

Please return to the original topic and keep the discussion polite and respectful.

G Ketchmark / shesulsa
MT Assistant Administrator

Rebiu

<B>Banned</B>
Reaction score
Perhaps these comment would be more appropriate in a private message as they are unrelated to the thread and in fact distract from the substance of the thread.

Perhaps Jade Tiger could instead issue infractions to me for any post I make as she did for this one.

Latest Discussions