sho tung kwa..bear hug

OP
marlon

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
a few years ago i had a student tape me doing this form so i could do some self correction. Years later when he built my web site he put it on there, as a surprise...!!. i have not filmed a better version of it yet ,so if you can excuse some sloppiness and a little too much wieght on me you can check it out at www.shaolinkempo.ca in the media section. When i can film a better version to put up i'll let you know...but for now ...
respectfully,
marlon
p.s. feel free to critique i can only learn from your comments

OP
marlon

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I am researching the best way to do this...I think the video is the best way to pass on the technique....Anybody out there video guru's???

i would love to see your version some time also. You tube seems to be the way to go these days and I believe James Hawkins III has some experience there. perhaps he can help
marlon

Jdokan

Black Belt
Reaction score
i would love to see your version some time also. You tube seems to be the way to go these days and I believe James Hawkins III has some experience there. perhaps he can help
marlon
Thanks for the tip....I've been using video for a few years....find it really the best tool for self improvement...no matter how great a movement can feel when you see it on film you find a whole bunch of things you didn't know existed.....Kind of like using the mirrors....I remember listening to people talk of how some instructors really "liked" themselves always looking in the mirror...funny to those same people a few years later recognizing and duplicating the same functional training...

Latest Discussions