White Belt
Reaction score
Looking to buy some shin guards.

Any advice or recommmendations appreciated

marques

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Make sure they fit...that's it really
Yep. The main issue is they move away from the right place. Unless they fit well. Leather ones are more comfortable, but naturally more expensive and not as relevant as fitting well.

Perhaps if you give more details, someone can help more. Some shin guards are better for MMA, some are better for Muay Thai, some have great style, some are really economic...

OP
N1nja

N1nja

White Belt
Reaction score
Are the bruce lee signature shin guards any good?

Im looking for good protection from full contact blows. Easy to get on and off, Comfort, lightweight and maximum move ability.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Are the bruce lee signature shin guards any good?

Im looking for good protection from full contact blows. Easy to get on and off, Comfort, lightweight and maximum move ability.

They'll be no better or worse than any others...only 1 difference the name Bruce lee so it probably puts the price up a bit. Easy to get on? Are you telling me it's possible to struggle putting them on?

marques

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Fairtex has a good reputation. And the MMA version usually holds better on the leg. You should be fine with these ones.

FighterTwister

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Looking to buy some shin guards.

Any advice or recommmendations appreciated

My only suggestion is to go to a place within your location that specializes in Martial Arts and Sports gear.

If you buy say from ebay you will be flooded with poor quality products, and sizes as well.

Best get fitted personally for comfort and correct size and ensure it will suffice for the purpose.

I have two place as choice to go to they are 60km away from my home but can order through the webpage or a phone call.

I also need some gear between my son and myself and thats the best way to do it imho that is!

Latest Discussions