Share your greatest song or lyric???

BuckerooBonzai

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I just love Warren Zevon (esp Roland the Headless Thomson Gunner). I have heard that he was actually a VERY intelligent guy but a bit crazy in concert. My brother-in-law saw him live in concert and at one point someone threw something on stage and Warren Zevon stopped the concert, grabbed the object and just chucked it back at the guy who had originally thrown it!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I just love Warren Zevon (esp Roland the Headless Thomson Gunner). I have heard that he was actually a VERY intelligent guy but a bit crazy in concert. My brother-in-law saw him live in concert and at one point someone threw something on stage and Warren Zevon stopped the concert, grabbed the object and just chucked it back at the guy who had originally thrown it!

Saw him in concert, it was a great show

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I said officer,
I ain’t gonna drink no more beer,
I ain’t gonna smoke no more pot,
I ain’t gonna do no more shots……

Til I get to my driveway, and you know that it’s on,
Ill be headed for the whiskey, I’m gonna get myself stoned
I’ve been hanging out at Tipsy’s doing every shot that came along
When I get to my driveway I know that b**** is gonna be gone.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
This whole album is perfection, although I am partial to the super cosmic melodic riff on "Venus."

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was not a fan of this guy when the Smiths were together, and I regret that because now I wish I could see them live. Oh well, live and learn!

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
the sound of another morning.. maybe there is some thing out of it for you

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A little spiritual number...
yes could be just that like you say :) lot of songs could have spiritual significances were that direction of your intent

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
yes could be just that like you say :) lot of songs could have spiritual significances were that direction of your intent

I love this woman's voice. I could listen to her sing blues, country, folk, rock, her grocery list...anything.

I told my girlfriend to be prepared because if Adele showed up on our doorstep, I would be gone. LOL

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I love this woman's voice. I could listen to her sing blues, country, folk, rock, her grocery list...anything.

I told my girlfriend to be prepared because if Adele showed up on our doorstep, I would be gone. LOL
So if you were to play to your g/f one Adele song.. or like any song at all, what would it be? Bet you have romantic nature to you too yes?? say yes :)

Latest Discussions