Share your greatest song or lyric???

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
@Tames D hey where do you find these nuggets? I like this <3

And this cos I am still figuring out the video.. like has info in comments.. is brainbending haha..

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Steve! A+ for observation.. there are other weirdnesses in there also! :)
Looked like she force pushed a dent into the dumpster or whatever that was, too. That's all I saw, but I'm not surprised to hear there are other things,

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Sixx AM is on a perma loop this last couple weeks
Sixx AM awesomeness.. I wonder is this the sound of catharsis.. Well yay for perma loops! .. wait, did you just invent that term? I am pilfering that off of you!! :D No longer shall I suffer alone with this affliction I now know to be perma looping! xoxo

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
perma loop away!
I will give you credit when Merriam Webster picks it up as new word!

But yeah, it has helped me keep my sanity.

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
perma loop away!
I will give you credit when Merriam Webster picks it up as new word!

But yeah, it has helped me keep my sanity.
Nuh uh.. all of the credit is for you and you alone G! I will be the one to go talk to this Ms Merriam Webster and tell to her perma looping is a thing! cos us kids have been doing it for ever! Do you get money for inventing words or is it like a voluntary thing? if so you can rent me a plot on your island and I will pay you in mangoes.. does mangoes even have an e? well you get that for free xo

still make me smile..

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Don't know why, but while I was doing Yoga this evening a song I have not heard in years popped into my head and I just need to hear it , much to my surprise it was on YouTube

The Fools - Last Cadillac on Earth

And what they heck, I'll throw in another from that same album. These got a lot of Air Play around Boston in the very early 80s

Last edited:
OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Don't know why, but while I was doing Yoga this evening a song I have not heard in years popped into my head and I just need to hear it , much to my surprise it was on YouTube

The Fools - Last Cadillac on Earth

And what they heck, I'll throw in another from that same album. These got a lot of Air Play around Boston in the very early 80s

And I thought Talking Heads were out there haha.. Great vibe off of these, well specially the first one!! Not sure what playlist to put that on but I will figure it out :D thank you

Oh and then here is a balancing meditation for a session of yoga :D

Latest Discussions