Shaolinwind in motion - fu'ing and shrinking

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome, keep going and enjoying your training!
You will continue to see improvement with hard
training! Enjoy!

Brian R. VanCise

Solidman82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
well, being a skinny guy that's never broken 155 pounds I can't say I know what it's like to have to lose weight. Nevertheless, I'm impressed by your accomplishments, not just in your weight loss but your form and movements have cleaned right up in that 6 month span. I very much look foreward to seeing more of your training and progress

Sapper6

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
Shao:

I've taken the liberty of showing your progress to my daughter. She's 13 in january and a heavy child. Her size, although she copes well, has always bothered her. She was very surprised to see how good diet and focused exercise can change a person.

Thank you again.

egg

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true."

kudos to Shaolinwind. kudos in advance to your girl.

:asian:

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Very cool. Congrats on both the weight loss and the obvious improvement in skill and ability.

One thing...

the music in that video clip was killing me! ;)

Keep up the good work!

Cthulhu

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Keep working hard and adding to the video. I think it is an inspiring video to see you going through the transformation. I look forward to seeing new video in the future. You have inspired me to work even harder.

K

KitEskrima

Hi ShaolinWind
I think that video was awesome. For a strange reason I found it quite emotional with the music that was used as well as it seemed to suit the video and catch the emotion. It has inspired me to work harder at all aspects of Martial Arts/exercise as well and it goes well with your blog.
I told my brother as well who showed his wife and they also mention it was inspiring and cool it was.
Keep blogging and keep adding more videos
Thanks
Kit

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Shaolinwind said:
Go to my profile, then find my myspace. It's in the videos link under my photo.

You were able to get the MySpace video thingie to work? I was trying to upload videos on MySpace for a while, but it wouldn't let me. Finally gave up and decided to stick with YouTube.