Shameless Plug for John Sepulveda seminar in Austin

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
John Sepulveda Seminar in Austin

Another Kenpo great, John Sepulveda, will be doing a seminar at Austin Kenpo Karate this coming weekend. Enrollment limited and separate classes will be held for Beginning, Intemediate, and Advanced ranks.

Here is the link to my webpage to see the details and who to contact. Tommy Burks is coming in from Dallas/Ft. Worth and it should be fun.

Prof. Sepulveda Seminar

Contact information to Austin Kenpo Karate and Jeff Schroeder, the host, can be linked from there.

K

kenpoevolution

Awesome Seminar!! Worked lots of great techniques!! Thanks Mr. Sepulveda!!

OP
Michael Billings

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
... and thanks to Mr. Schroeder for having him in. Our 1-1/2 hour Advanced Class lasted over 3 hours ... of non-stop work. Extension after extension after extension. This was a true "laying on of the hands" and I have the bruises to proved it.

Oss!!

M

MinnieMin

Originally posted by Michael Billings
... This was a true "laying on of the hands" and I have the bruises to proved it.

Oss!!
Oh yeah, you and Mr. Burks were killing eath other at the seminar. :) I will send you a few pictures so you know what I am talking about it.

Me too, got a lot bruises all over me. :D

Oss,
Min

K

Kirk

Originally posted by MinnieMin
Oh yeah, you and Mr. Burks were killing eath other at the seminar. :) I will send you a few pictures so you know what I am talking about it.

Me too, got a lot bruises all over me. :D

Oss,
Min

OOh! I want pictures too! Send 'em to me, and I'll post 'em here.

M

MinnieMin

Originally posted by Kirk
OOh! I want pictures too! Send 'em to me, and I'll post 'em here.
Hi Kirk,

I think Mr. Billing might kick me out from his class if I post those pictures here without his permision. :D I laugh every time when I saw them.
I just sent three of those pictures to Mr. Billings. If you really want to see it, ask him. ;)

Kirk, you really should be there, the seminar was great.

K

Kirk

Originally posted by MinnieMin
Hi Kirk,

I think Mr. Billing might kick me out from his class if I post those pictures here without his permision.

I just sent three of those pictures to Mr. Billings. If you really want to see it, ask him. ;)

Attachments

• $bnm1.jpg
    $bnm1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 265
C

Chupi

I had a really great time and meeting someone like Mr. Sepulveda was incredible. I look forward to being able to go more seminars like this.

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
:erg:
KenpoTess and Chupi must have photographers on staff.
What's with all the models in Kenpo?

Oh wait, Chupi is a model. :uhyeah:

:-offtopic

Nice to meet you, Chupi. I was in the advanced seminar, I may not have even seen you on Sat. It was outstanding. I hope to put up some notes next week. It will take me that long to collect/reconstruct them.

K

kenpoevolution

Will there be another seminar by Mr. Sepulveda in Austin in 2004? That would be cool. I really enjoyed his last two seminars.

OP
Michael Billings

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Chupi & KenpoEvolution.

I am glad you both enjoyed the seminar. I will convey this to Mr. Sepulveda when I see him in Idaho in a week and a half. I am certain that he will be back. Probably up in your area also Chupi. He is sure to visit Tommy Burks for horse stuff and maybe we can talk him into a seminar up there.

Oss

K

Kirk

One of my instructors at the Sepulveda seminar.

Attachments

• $craig.jpg
    $craig.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 223
M

MinnieMin

Oh, Kirk, I didn't know you would post it here. I hope Craig is okay with it.

Min

Latest Discussions