Seriously!!!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless it was going to create a lot of paperwork and a mess to clear up I'd leave them to take selfies... they could end up as Darwin Award winners.:D

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Why is it called “common sense” when it’s just not very common?

It would be really cool to take pictures of volcanoes erupting and lava flowing. With a telephoto zoom lens.

Is the whole world really this stupid? What’s more pathetic, standing right in front of it to take a selfie, or lawmakers HAVING to make a law to keep people from doing stupidity?

I’m with Tez. Let natural selection do it’s thing. There’s no point in fighting science.

CrazedChris

Green Belt
Reaction score
These must be the same sort of people that require warning labels telling them not to take the hair dryer into the shower with them.

Deafdude#5

Green Belt
Reaction score
upload_2018-6-22_5-31-7.gif

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
kilueaLavaCrop.jpeg

That's a lava flow from Kilauea, over thirty years ago. That's how long the sucker has been going off....this time.

And if you DON'T respect the danger, don't respect the land, that's okay, the volcano does not care, it is not politically correct.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
View attachment 21542

That's a lava flow from Kilauea, over thirty years ago. That's how long the sucker has been going off....this time.

And if you DON'T respect the danger, don't respect the land, that's okay, the volcano does not care, it is not politically correct.
Sorry I can only “like” this post and not “love” it nor give it a like, agree, and funny all at the same time. Stupid forum coding.

shihansmurf

Black Belt
Reaction score
Seems like this is a self correcting issue. I say that but I'm from Wyoming and each year we have an amazing amount of people that get injured at Yellowstone by messing with the animals so.....

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
How can people be so stupid! Now if you don't mind I'm going to go take my picture with a shark
shark-selfie.png

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yea, I saw that.....sharked dragged her into an area that Salt water crocs were in to......she is incredibly lucky.....but not all to bright.....

But didn't you hear her scream? And she wasn't bitten. No doubt it completely scared the sharks and crocs away, probably for days afterward. :p

Latest Discussions