Sept 21-23 BudoCamp - Nebraska

Discussion in 'Seminars, Camps, Events & Tournaments' started by DavidCC, Jul 2, 2008.

1. DavidCC

DavidCC Master of Arts

www.budocamponline.com

This annual camp features instructors from multiple styles teaching and training. This year we will have teachers from American Kenpo, Aikido, Okinawan Kempo, Yi Li Quan Kung Fu, Kyusho Jutsu, Brazilian Jujitsu, Systema and more.

the event is held at a Savation Army campground - lakeside cabins and outdoor training if weather allows. The price covers all lodging and meals! Formal sessions are scheduled friday night, all day satruday and sunday - but since everyone is camping out you will find informal training going on all night ;)

Some notable additions this year are :

Dr David Crouch, American Kenpo and BJJ (a frequent MT contributor)

and

Sifu Pete Starr, founder of Yi Li Quan Kung Fu (also a contributor here at MT)

2. Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka Senior Master

I am looking forward to being both a teacher, AND a student at this event. There is a great line-up from diverse backgrounds. Promises to be a phenom event. Good people, doing a fun thing, in a pretty place. What more could be asked? (I mean, aside form beer or a really great cabernet, I mean).

Regards,

Dr. Dave

3. DavidCC

DavidCC Master of Arts

Dave, that exactly captures the 'spirit' of Budo Camp. The teacher from last session might be your workout partner in the next. You'll do an aikido session partenred up with a Systema guy and a BJJ session partnered with a karate girl.

4. DavidCC

DavidCC Master of Arts

5. brianhunter

brianhunter Yellow Belt

I was considering coming up from Kansas but my instructors camp is the weekend before that so unfortunately I will not be able to make it. If you want to keep my updated on your events email hunterskarate@aol.com and we will try to support them (we are driving distance)

6. Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka Senior Master

Mr. Hunter:

Sorry you won't be able to make it. I was looking forward to meeting with you, and exchanging some EPAK ideas on the side. Perhaps time will provide another opportunity for us to get togehter and train...and drag Brother John into it, as well.

Be good,

Dave

7. DavidCC

DavidCC Master of Arts

maybe next time...123