Separating Quotes within a post

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Breaking apart a quote:

vBulletin uses square brackets to identify commands; the command turns it on, and a backslash turns it off. I'm going to deliberately misspell "quote" as "qoute" so that the tags show up to show you here.

[qoute] turns on the quote. [/qoute] turns it off.

So, using part of your post:
[QouTE=Bob Hubbard;1441710]Funny side bar. I was in court waiting on my ex to show up a few years ago. She set off the metal detector. Cause - underwire bra with enough metal to build a grill in it. (ok, slight exaggeration there). I don't know who was more embarrassed, her or the county cop who had to ask and wand her. Was the high point of that day.[/qoute]
My wife was a deputy for a while and did court security for a few months and the stuff people bring in was always funny. Little tip people when your coming to court for a drug case remember and you empty your pockets before entering the metal detector leave your bag of crack in the car.

[qoute]Court house - Attorneys walk -around- the detectors with closed briefs all the time. Cops too. [/qoute]
not all court houses. Our circuit court house only people that are allowed to bypass security is uniformed officers and court house staff with a proper security badge. I work plain clothes I cant even bring a gun in the court house even if I show them my bagde and ID.
will produce (if you spell quote properly):
Funny side bar. I was in court waiting on my ex to show up a few years ago. She set off the metal detector. Cause - underwire bra with enough metal to build a grill in it. (ok, slight exaggeration there). I don't know who was more embarrassed, her or the county cop who had to ask and wand her. Was the high point of that day.
My wife was a deputy for a while and did court security for a few months and the stuff people bring in was always funny. Little tip people when your coming to court for a drug case remember and you empty your pockets before entering the metal detector leave your bag of crack in the car.

Court house - Attorneys walk -around- the detectors with closed briefs all the time. Cops too.
not all court houses. Our circuit court house only people that are allowed to bypass security is uniformed officers and court house staff with a proper security badge. I work plain clothes I cant even bring a gun in the court house even if I show them my bagde and ID.

To make it easier to identify here -- I actually enclosed the whole mess I was showing in a quote balloon, too. Hope it's not confusing. (For that, I just highlighted the stuff, and clicked on the word balloon looking button)

Latest Discussions