Seminar with Master Penfil in February...

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Okay, now it looks like I may be able to go afterall. Money is tight, but I'm applying for a second job, so it just might work. If anyone wouldn't mind splitting a hotel room, PM me...

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Okay, now it looks like I may be able to go afterall. Money is tight, but I'm applying for a second job, so it just might work. If anyone wouldn't mind splitting a hotel room, PM me...

I would but the whole family is coming

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I will call the hotel tomorrow to see if I can change my room to one with two doubles instead of the King and I'll let you know....but no problem with me if you'd like to split a room.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I will call the hotel tomorrow to see if I can change my room to one with two doubles instead of the King and I'll let you know....but no problem with me if you'd like to split a room.

That'd be cool. I've got to do this on the cheap since I'm flying in.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That'd be cool. I've got to do this on the cheap since I'm flying in.

Are you using Red Bull?
icon10.gif

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Are you using Red Bull?
icon10.gif

Marley ...;) jk

I bought my plane ticket this morning, so things are looking up. I had to mess with the dates in order to get a better deal. Looks like I'm coming into DT on Thursday the 14th.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Marley ...;) jk

I bought my plane ticket this morning, so things are looking up. I had to mess with the dates in order to get a better deal. Looks like I'm coming into DT on Thursday the 14th.

Upnorth we are driving in what time thursday maybe we can pick you up at the airport?

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'll be flying into DTW at 4:30 pm on Thursday, February 14th. Is there anyone who would mind picking me up? PM me if possible.

OP
Master Jay S. Penfil
Reaction score
John,
If you need a ride from the airport I will arrange it. Either I will pick you up, or I will arrange for one of my students to pick you up.

Either way, you will be taken care of.

I am looking forward to your being here. Are you bringing anyone with you?

agemechanic03

Purple Belt
Reaction score
DANG!!! I wish I was coming home at the beginning of Feb so I could come. B/C I really want to meet all of you guys. Hope you all have a blast, I'm pretty sure you will.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
John,
If you need a ride from the airport I will arrange it. Either I will pick you up, or I will arrange for one of my students to pick you up.

Either way, you will be taken care of.

I am looking forward to your being here. Are you bringing anyone with you?

Nope, its just going to be me. None of my students could afford the airfare. Regardless, let me know the specifics so I can plan for it. I am so happy that I can do this...

OP
Master Jay S. Penfil
Reaction score
John, Send me your travel itinerary.

I will take it from there. It will most likely me me that piucks you up.

I just received word from some Tang Soo Do practitioners from New York that are driving in for the seminar. I met them earlier in 2007 at a seminar in their area. We had a great time together and I am looking forward to having them here for the seminar!!!

Yours in Tang Soo Do,

Master Jay S. Penfil

TANG SOO!!!

OP
Master Jay S. Penfil
Reaction score
Greetings to all:

If you have not received a registration form from me for the seminar, it is because I do not have your email address. Please send me your email address so I can forward you the PDF file with the registration form. See all of you here soon!!!

Yours in Tang Soo Do,

Master Jay S. Penfil

TANG SOO!!!

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
With the state of the school and having to get out of the old place. I will be unable to attend. Sorry was really looking forward to it. As a lot of you know we have ran into alot of obsticles with the city and construction. My stidents must have a place to be and I lost some of my instructor when cleaning house.So once again sorry for not being able to make it.

Latest Discussions