Self Defense from rape

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Violent assault and arson. Either you are attempting to be numerous, or you are serious. I'm not an expert but I think the latter would classify you as a psychopath.
I dont think I've ever tried to be numerous. Nor indeed denied being phycotic, having a reputation for being a psychopath gets you out of more trouble than it gets you in. I didn't have to burn the Harleys as they knew I would so didn't touch me

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no not in the states, but its quite large for England. Particularly if its 200 lb of bone and muscle ( with a few organ obviously)

Actually no, unless you live either in Newmarket or Middleham.

it was right after I had head butted a prospect for the local outlaw motorcycle club for oppenly suggesting a lewd act he fancied doing to her. That put my foot down. I was only saved by the fact the rest of the chapter new me and id set fire to their Harleys if they took it any further

10420370_1959127904311806_7336134838997572214_n.jpg

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Lady! Tez3 is not a guy. And she will let you know it in 3... 2... 1...
wow she hide it well, never mind guys is applicable to both genders, I hope it doesn't,cause her temper to flare up

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I thought "mate" was a casual term for a buddy. I'm confused.
it is, depending context, but as she is female she seems to have taken it as one you mate with, never mind il call her luv in future

Last edited:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it is, depending context, but as she is female she seems to have taken it as one you mate with, never mind il call her luv in future

I have no idea why you are talking to yourself but never mind, it's probably a sign of age. For your information though I haven't got a temper, I'm not angry either, I am just very sarcastic and sardonic when posting answers to people who love boasting how tough they are. I'm also not sure why you don't get the British sense of humour............... unless you are a non Brit living here.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I have no idea why you are talking to yourself but never mind, it's probably a sign of age. For your information though I haven't got a temper, I'm not angry either, I am just very sarcastic and sardonic when posting answers to people who love boasting how tough they are. I'm also not sure why you don't get the British sense of humour............... unless you are a non Brit living here.
@jobo To explain, @Tez3 has me on her ignore list, so she doesn't see what I post. Same as you, I like Tez3, but she doesn't like me back. So, when you respond to my posts, it looks like you're talking to yourself.

She doesn't understand my sarcastic and sardonic sense of humor, I think. :)

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
@jobo To explain, @Tez3 has me on her ignore list, so she doesn't see what I post. Same as you, I like Tez3, but she doesn't like me back. So, when you respond to my posts, it looks like you're talking to yourself.

She doesn't understand my sarcastic and sardonic sense of humor, I think. :)
well that makes more sense,( tez I'm talking to Steve who you have on ignore). I've always been mystified about why people use an ignore facility, its like they haven't got the will power to ignore you with out electronic assistance, I suppose its the internet equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears.

just me being sarcastic

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
well that makes more sense,( tez I'm talking to Steve who you have on ignore). I've always been mystified about why people use an ignore facility, its like they haven't got the will power to ignore you with out electronic assistance, I suppose its the internet equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears.

just me being sarcastic
Honestly, it helps. I've recently embraced the ignore function, putting a couple folks on it for at least a while. I don't think it's a will power thing. Everyone has buttons that get pushed from time to time.

Paul_D

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
wow she hide it well
She doesn't hide the fact that she is female at all. She just speaks as a martial artists, which is what she is. She plays no part in you assuming she's male.

Last edited:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

just me being sarcastic

Advice from Mods for dealing with a particularly unpleasant hater. You will find that following my posts there is nearly always one accusing me of something so rather than go through the tedious business of reporting every time, he's on ignore. It's nothing to do with 'fingers in the ears' more to do with the anti British, accusations and anti 'me' stuff that comes up as well as the documented insults made on the 'secret' forum here he used to be on that I saw when we changed ownership etc of the site. I certainly have enough willpower, but the posts have gone beyond that so when someone tells me a particularly unpleasant post has come up I can report it and tell the Mods hand on heart I have him on ignore and I'm not retaliating, this has gone on for a few years now. :rolleyes:

Now, I have to get off, it will be Shabbos in a bit and have a lot to do. :)