Self defence weapon for Canada???

OP
I

iceturbo

White Belt
Reaction score
I would try a Maglite or Surefire light. Very effective and legal.
Another tricky one is Bear Spray. It's legal to obtain but you have to be careful where you carry it as it can be lethal. Bringing it into a club could get you in trouble. As well as using it in a public place.
Get fully informed of the laws in your area and NEVER use it irresponsibly.

Ya, like I said pepper spray (bear spray or dog spray) is leagal to carry but not to use on some one but Like I said I don't care using anything if it help me!!! And there are littles ones that are key chains and I saw yesterday a pepper spray ring!!! But my problem is still the same were can I buy those things in canada or were can I order them!!!

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Eh, I wouldn't call Canada silly because they don't have a homeland security crawling up your **** with a microscope everytime you want to board a plane or go across country... eh? Take off ya hoser!

Uhh... did I mention that was a joke? Or that I'm a quarter Canadian? Geuss not.

Anyways, do the simple thing. Just buy a gun. At point blank range to the head, it works 100% of the time. Even if not, it will scare the holy crap out of someone. You already said legality is not a problem, so just buy a gun.

MrE2Me2

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'd have to go with those that say the cane or the Kubotan and the smile.

As a basic rule of thumb, carrying any tool that you use for a variety of purposes is relatively easy to explain to the authorities if you have, afterwards...