Seeking Eosin Panther Belt

legacymaa

White Belt
Reaction score
Wondering if any of you guys have or know anyone who has an Eosin that they're looking to sell. I wanted to try one out before I go all in and also get an idea of what I want. Any insight would be super appreciated!

Thanks guys!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
First of all....
Welcome to MT, bro. Hope you enjoy it.

I'm not familiar with the company, but I'm not familiar with a lot of things.
Looks like they have nice belts. But you know how it goes, you either get handed a belt, or you go get one or design one or pick one out. I've done all and then some. But after that first time you tie it around your waist, you never really think of it again. Okay, maybe black belt, you're thrilled for two whole days.

Go get one. If you don't like the product, go get another one. You're the one who's got to wear it, might as well get what you want.

Tong Po

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Don't have one for sale but I can vouch for the Eosin Panther belts. My instructor was passed down his 7th Dan belt from his Instructor and it started to wear after 30 years use. He tried finding a replacement but couldn't find the correct one. I had one made for him through Eosin and gifted it to him well over 10 years ago. With daily wear the belt still looks great and has held up well.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have several Eosin belts, and we provide them to all our Dan holders. They're top quality.

OP
L

legacymaa

White Belt
Reaction score
Thank you all so much! The responses mean a lot. I just treated myself to a belated Christmas presents after reading your recommendations!