Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I really think we need another 7 or 8 threads on this show... :rolleyes:

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
What is this "teevee" that you speak of? Your strange futuristic ways frighten and confuse us!! FIRE BAD!!

:D

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've already checked this thing out and I have something to say about it... IT"S ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!!!!! Martial Arts work because of anatomy and physics. And yet no one has really spent anytime peeling through how and why any technique works. Sure there was that thing on XMA a year or two ago. But that was mostly following one guys story, and putting a little science in it to attract all the sceince/martial arts nerds like me.
On an unrelated topic or three. Kreth, just because you asked, I will start anouther post based on this show. OUMoose, you're weird. And lastly. The Univeristy of Indiana at Boiuse has a docturists course in kinesology. For those of us who have a life, that is what happens when you mix morphology and physics. Morphology is basicly anatomy. Anywho. At this paticluar college to get this paticular degree you have to study martial arts. They have a list, and it's mostly an intro guide. Though, something to think about.