Scheduled Site Downtime - Morning 6-23-2007 -Completed

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We're gonna try again. 1AM EST the site will be going offline for about 2 hours for file system checking. Should be back up around 4am.

I'm not going to shut it down this time, but be aware that the site will be (theoretically) down from 1am to 3am tonight.

Lets hope this is it on these.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thank you for your diligence...

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for all the work you're putting into this, Bob. :asian:

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I haven't yet - but the errors I was getting were pretty sporadic. Still, no news is good news, in this instance!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
While trying to get a couple of specific posts by opening new Firefox tabs from the "New Posts" page:

http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=51706

vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:

1. You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.6 files without also running the vBulletin upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
2. The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 213

http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=51701

vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:

1. You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.6 files without also running the vBulletin upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
2. The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 213

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Recommendation now is to upgrade the hardware. I need to generate another $200-300/month or so to afford the recommended changes.