Scary Movies

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
I love Rob Zombie (as a musician) and thought The Devil's Rejects was ok, but I didn't like Halloween. But then I don't see it as a problem with him, I never liked the Halloween movies. Plus, the night I was watching it my sister's hot friend was all over me on the couch, I could not describe that movie to you if I tried ... I just remember I heard KISS.

FierySquidFace

Green Belt
Reaction score
I love Rob Zombie (as a musician) and thought The Devil's Rejects was ok, but I didn't like Halloween. But then I don't see it as a problem with him, I never liked the Halloween movies. Plus, the night I was watching it my sister's hot friend was all over me on the couch, I could not describe that movie to you if I tried ... I just remember I heard KISS.

lol. right on. i liked the remake. i thought it was rob's best movie yet. i was very excited about the part 2 remake... untill i saw it, and realized it wasn't a remake at all. very disapointing, because like i said part 2 was my favorite of the originals

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Of course for being scared s***less, the Exorcist still does it to me after having watched it a few dozen times. :)

I predict, then, that you would be among the many who think Paranormal Activity is one of the scariest movies ever.

romaj

White Belt
Reaction score
I loved the Halloween series and I enjoyed the remake. I also haven't found a single bad zombie movie yet. I loved 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Dawn of the Dead. I also thought that The Hills Have Eyes, the remake anyways, was pretty good. I didn't see the original. It seems that all the horror movies are pretty much all remakes now... And now I'm gonna go see what's up with Event Horizon.

sfs982000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I loved the Halloween series and I enjoyed the remake. I also haven't found a single bad zombie movie yet. I loved 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Dawn of the Dead. I also thought that The Hills Have Eyes, the remake anyways, was pretty good. I didn't see the original. It seems that all the horror movies are pretty much all remakes now... And now I'm gonna go see what's up with Event Horizon.

Well if you're a zombie movie buff, there are plenty of bad movies out there. Zombie Wars and the remake of Day of the Dead come to mind. Of course being a zombie movie buff myself I still have to check them out. :)

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score

I put Event Horizon on my netflix after so many on here said it was really good. I was not impressed with the movie and didn't like it very much.

Just watched "Orphan" this weekend, not SCARY, but a good psycho-thriller in the same way as 6th sense.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
Some other ones that I haven't heard mentioned but are worth a check out are:

The Strangers: Might not necessarily be classified as a horror film by most, but still pretty creepy.

Drag me to Hell: A little too campy in a few spots, but ok.

Trick R Treat: Not the Heavy Metal 80's film, but the recent anthology that was released. Excellent movie IMHO.

I agree with those choices. My wife was FREAKED OUT by The Strangers. Very good movie.

Drag me to Hell, should have amped it up a bit and just got an R rating instead of making it cheesy and pulling punches for only a PG-13 rating.

Really like Trick R Treat, wasn't scary really, just a good movie in the same vein as "Tales from the Crypt" and "Creepshow".

Latest Discussions