San Shou or San Da

MingTheMerciless

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Any San Shou in Toronto , other than Hong Luck ?

I train in Wing Chun as a boy from 6 to 12 and then switch to Jun Fan kick boxing / JKD at the age of 16 .

And I also recently began Amateur Greco-Roman Wrestling and a black belt in BJJ/Submission Grappling .

I also know a Sifu in Toronto who teach Chen style Taiji and also teach applied sanshou with it , so may also learn taijiquan together with San shou. http://www.chentaijiquan.ca/

I was think that maybe sometime later , I will go for Sanshou later as I want to incoporate it into my MMA .

gallantknight

White Belt
Reaction score
Apparently Chung Wah Martial Arts Center also does sanshou, though you won't find it in the site. Also, they won't let you start off right away with Sanshou... you'll have to go through basics first in their curriculum before they'll allow you to. They've got a location in the Scarborough area, Regina Area, and Missasauga area.

JiFeng Martial Arts Center, headed by James Guo also apparently does Sanshou training. He's also in the Scarborough area. I haven't been able to check out his classes or curriculum yet, but from what I've researched, he seems to run a great class.

OP
M

MingTheMerciless

Orange Belt
Reaction score
so is he in toronto ?

I dun mind doing internal style of CMA but i am not interested in doing external style as I am already done a few external martial art .

Latest Discussions