Sample Clips

Knarfan

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey Vic !

Awesom clips ! You guys are smooth
coolyellow.gif
. I watched the knife drill about 15 or 20 times , you guys are training alot of skills just in that one drill . I like the forward vs reverse grip , all of the elbow checks after your low line cross taps & all of the sneaky arm /wrist slashes , you guys are working your feeding & recieving skills , I like
skeleton1.gif
The rest of the clips very good also . I will be checking out the DVD ! Oh yeh , the music is very groovy
coolyellow.gif

Respects
Frank

OP
Nanalo74

Nanalo74

Blue Belt
Reaction score
sayoc FF said:
Hey Vic !

Awesom clips ! You guys are smooth
coolyellow.gif
. I watched the knife drill about 15 or 20 times , you guys are training alot of skills just in that one drill . I like the forward vs reverse grip , all of the elbow checks after your low line cross taps & all of the sneaky arm /wrist slashes , you guys are working your feeding & recieving skills , I like
skeleton1.gif
The rest of the clips very good also . I will be checking out the DVD ! Oh yeh , the music is very groovy
coolyellow.gif

Respects
Frank
Thanks Frank!
That means a lot coming from you. I truly appreciate that.

Vic www.combatartsusa.com

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Very cool. :supcool: I like the music you had for the knife and stick drills.

OP
Nanalo74

Nanalo74

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind words.

It's funny, Barry was mad at me because he thought that I used the most basic stuff on the DVDs for the clips and that we had so much more cool stuff on there that I could have used.

I'm going to rub these replies in his face. :)

Thanks again,

Vic www.combatartsusa.com

L

lonekimono10

well let me say, ( and i have to watch what i say) it is alot better than some others i watched, great moves!!!

Latest Discussions